Reggie: "Gonna put in overtime so I can play better next week. A true leader doesn't make mistakes in crunch time" (1 Viewer)

wope

TWO DAT!
Reaction score
Gonna put in overtime so I can play better next week. A true leader doesn't make mistakes in crunch tine! Gotta be better! No other choice!

Per his twitter

Criticize Reggie all you want for his mistakes and possibly not living up to his contract, there is no better team player than Reggie Bush. He works just as hard as anyone and never complains about anything, a true role model in a league full of primadonnas who complain when they don't get the ball.

I have full faith Reggie will rebound in a big way next week and for the rest of the season. When it comes to playoffs, Reggie always come to play, big time players make big time plays when it matters the most!

I will give Reggie the fact that he works to correct his mistakes - They showed a shot of him beating himself up after the dropped pass that would have been six. Good things are going to come from him.

His teammates did what good teams do and picked him up. He will return the favor at some point. That is why this team is so strong - they got each others backs - offensive has defense, defense has offense, and so on...

Throughout his career Reggie has tried to overcompensate, to prove himself, to really pressure himself to be the best he can be to the point that he forces it, and when doing so he usually performs substandardly.

I'm sure Reggie was chomping at the bit to play well today and this was one of those instances where he put too much pressure on himself trying to make the few touches he would get count. Now that it's out of his system with some more time off to get more rust off, I think that Reggie will come out against Cincinnati with a very good day.

Reggie gets a pass for today.. This is why I think he should have seen a few reps last Sunday, to get the rust out. He'll get better and better as the weeks pass.

Throughout his career Reggie has tried to overcompensate, to prove himself, to really pressure himself to be the best he can be to the point that he forces it, and when doing so he usually performs substandardly.

I'm sure Reggie was chomping at the bit to play well today and this was one of those instances where he put too much pressure on himself trying to make the few touches he would get count. Now that it's out of his system with some more time off to get more rust off, I think that Reggie will come out against Cincinnati with a very good day.

This is my thinking. If he could get some better blocking on special teams, he wouldn't have to make things happen due to having 4 guys in his face as soon as he caught the ball.

Criticize Reggie all you want for his mistakes and possibly not living up to his contract, there is no better team player than Reggie Bush. He works just as hard as anyone and never complains about anything, a true role model in a league full of primadonnas who complain when they don't get the ball.

I have full faith Reggie will rebound in a big way next week and for the rest of the season. When it comes to playoffs, Reggie always come to play, big time players make big time plays when it matters the most!

I agree with that completely. He does all the little things good also, accept ball control, which is actually a big thing. He's a great blitz pick upper, for the most part great hands, smart, and you just never know when he is gonna hit the home run. Everytime he drops back to return a punt I worry about a fumble, but I also know he has a great chance of taking it back to the house.

Well said. Now, just back it up. For my money, there IS a better team player. His name is Drew Brees.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom