Reggie in Philly (1 Viewer)

ronno1

Reaction score
I look for Bush to have a very good game this week. I think Philly will be blitzing alot and bringing heat up the middle to try to keep Brees from quickly finding a receiver in turn leaving the outside weak and letting Reggie do what he does best. Look for him to have a few long runs around the ends and winning 1 on 1 matchups. JMHO

I think he will rebound this week.

He needs to get his confidence back up so hopefully payton feeds him the ball with screens to exploit a defense who is going to be blitzing like crazy.

It's Always Sunny when Reggie's in Philadelphia

Just WIN, baby!!!
<script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script><script src="http://www.coolchaser.com/javascripts/freecause.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Unfortunately, I think the Iggles will be ready for Reggie. How many times has Reggie played them? And how well did he do? Anybody have those stats?

Unfortunately, I think the Iggles will be ready for Reggie. How many times has Reggie played them? And how well did he do? Anybody have those stats?

2006 Regular season game
11 rush for 26 yards , no fumbles
4 rec for 35 yards, no fumbles
3 punts for 29 yards, no muffs

2006 PLAYOFF game
12 rush for 52 yards, 1 TD, no fumbles lost
3 rec for 22 yards, no fumbles
3 punts for 21 yards, no muffs

He does ok against the Eagles. Ran pretty well against them once, not so well the other time.

Everyone knows I'm no Bush hater, but I honestly think his role is reduced this week unless he comes out early in the game and shows something special.

Everyone knows I'm no Bush hater, but I honestly think his role is reduced this week unless he comes out early in the game and shows something special.

Payton said that PT and MB are competing for touches while Bush's touches / snaps aren't reduced. We'll see tho

You just KNOW Peyton will use Reggie as effectively as possible when and where he thinks he has the opening! Think about Mike Karney vs. Dallas only more options for Reggie! With Bell and Thomas creating havoc in their own right and our receivers and Shockey healthy, the options are going to be huge for Reggie and Sean's creativity! I'm not worried or scared about it in any way shape or form. Reggie may even breakout this game and get some huge yards in the flats or over the middle when the iggles rush Drew thinking they can do something about his proficience! JMHO, but it makes too much sense not to use Reggie and his amazing talent. The kid is dying to let his talent explode and Sean knows just how explosive he is!

2006 Regular season game
11 rush for 26 yards , no fumbles
4 rec for 35 yards, no fumbles
3 punts for 29 yards, no muffs

2006 PLAYOFF game
12 rush for 52 yards, 1 TD, no fumbles lost
3 rec for 22 yards, no fumbles
3 punts for 21 yards, no muffs

Bro we all remember when REggie fumbled on the pitch from Drew in the playoffs!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom