Reggie in Philly (1 Viewer)

I honestly don't care if Reggie has 0 yards anymore. I'm truly exhausted with arguing about him.

Just give me the damn W baby

I'm not expecting anything remarkable. He probably wont fumble. Will probably get 5-7 catches for 50-80 yards, and around, maybe a little less then 10 carries for 20 - 40 yards. That's probably going to be a "typical" Bush game from here on out unless he breaks a big play.

Payton said that PT and MB are competing for touches while Bush's touches / snaps aren't reduced. We'll see tho

As long as our backs are successful, I don't care who touches the ball the most. :)

I look for Bush to have a very good game this week. I think Philly will be blitzing alot and bringing heat up the middle to try to keep Brees from quickly finding a receiver in turn leaving the outside weak and letting Reggie do what he does best. Look for him to have a few long runs around the ends and winning 1 on 1 matchups. JMHO

He has to have a big game. Shockey, Moore, and Reggie will have a lot of chances against this aggressive defense of the Eagles. They will have to come through for Drew as Devery and Colston will likely be taken out of the game from the pressure the Eagles generate and their lockdown CB's. Drew won't have all day to throw the ball. Reggie has gotten his bad game out of the way. I expect him to rebound bigtime!

I think Reggie will have a big game. An over agressive defense might be just what the doctor ordered. The Eagles have a great pass rush, so it my be a little harder to get the ball down field, so the running game, and Brees dumping it off to Reggie might play a big part in our gameplan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom