Reggie/Shaq Benefit w/pics (1 Viewer)

GTRSaint

Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, sorry these pics are so low quality as they were taken with an iphone. Thought ya'll might enjoy them anyway.Saints in attendance were Reggie, Charles Grant, and Coach P. Saw Will Smith at the bar afterwards.

I thought it was somewhat inappropriate at a Charity event, but Reggie was continually asked about the lawsuit in which he simply replied "...thats what I pay my attorney for, it will work itself out." The guy has done a lot for our team and this city of New Orleans as evidenced by last night's event. We are fortunate to have him here.

Charles Grant showed up with Donte Stallworth and was in a really good mood - lots of smiles, hand shaking, and posing for pics. Seems like a genuinely nice guys. Had a small bandage on his neck, but said there was nothing to worry about from the incident physically or legally and I believe him. He said he appreciates all the prayers and well wishes.

Coach P showed up with his wife and could not have been any nicer. Truly a class act and I'm glad we have him. Again, sorry these pics are so low quality.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 147
a couple more pics

Attachments

• IMG_0278.jpg
    IMG_0278.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0256.jpg
    IMG_0256.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 120
man those are pretty good quality pics for it being from a cell phone. It is an iphone so thats probably why the quality is better than most cell phones.

thanks for sharing the pics...were you on the red carpet or something?? i can see you now, in the middle of all the media with there big cameras, and theres you with the iphone snipin pics...i love it...

thanks for sharing the pics...were you on the red carpet or something?? i can see you now, in the middle of all the media with there big cameras, and theres you with the iphone snipin pics...i love it...

Thats basically exactly how it went down. Only I let my girlfriend snipe the pics. The local Fox girl was nice enough to let us cozy up by her and take whatever pics we wanted.

Charles Grant, Donte Stallworth, Coach, Will Smith, Rasheed Wallace and a few others were a few tables behind us at Drago's and most everyone hung out at the bar there after dinner.

Thats basically exactly how it went down. Only I let my girlfriend snipe the pics. The local Fox girl was nice enough to let us cozy up by her and take whatever pics we wanted.

Charles Grant, Donte Stallworth, Coach, Will Smith, Rasheed Wallace and a few others were a few tables behind us at Drago's and most everyone hung out at the bar there after dinner.

$$$$$$

I was with dmujunior. We actually ran into Donte Stallworth outside the bathroom at Dragos. We got a chance to speak to him. Asked him if he was going to be in New England again next year. "He said he didn't know but would have to wait and see." I told him we missed him down here. He said,"I miss it too and would love to come back."
I say, sign him up again.
He looked like he was having a really good time.
He was with CGrant, Will Smith, and some other players. Coach P showed up and hung with them for a few. By the way, Coach P has a good looking wife and she seemed very nice too. Coach P couldn't have been any nicer.
Good event hosted by Reggie. His girlfriend looks good too. She has a nice, big, bubble but. Looks the same in person as she does on TV.
My wife now has a crush on Reggie. She says he such a "cute little guy." He does look small in person.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom