Reggie Smith, CB, Oklahoma (1 Viewer)

I don't want any cornerback from OU or Nebraska. Heck, I don't want any dbs, corners or safeties, from either of those schools. It seems like Big 12 schools are too run-oriented so their dbs mostly end up being busts because they never faced serious enough competition.
I know there are exceptions, but most of the dbs I see come out of OU don't make it in the NFL. Just my $.02.

I doubt we pass on Sed Ellis or Keith Rivers for Smith who is a good early 2nd rounder/late first but a massive reach at 10.
I also doubt the Phins go to Ryan with the first pick.
This is also a very weak year for top tier corners and they have 6 selected in the first, most are reaches.

Where the Saints pick in the second round may be a bit high for him, but certainly talented enogh for the 3rd round or late 2nd. Didn't exactly play against top tier receivers in his career.

Where the Saints pick in the second round may be a bit high for him, but certainly talented enogh for the 3rd round or late 2nd. Didn't exactly play against top tier receivers in his career.

That's why I found it stange that Rivals has us taking him #10 overall, as in the first round. Seemed a bit high I thought.

I haven't heard either but i know they said he could play Safety and Cornerback... so i would take Rivers with 10 overall him 2nd round and C. Steltz 3rd round... all three and can start for our team today if the season was starting today... question how do you post a forum? to get people to read them like we doin now thanks?

No CB this season is worth a top 10 pick.

I agree. There doesn't seem to be a LB worthy of a top-10 pick either. I'm starting to think that if we don't somehow score Dorsey (very unlikely) or Ellis that we try to trade back unless perhaps we land Phillips. Those 3 seem to be the only defensive players worth a top 10

I agree, i haven't heard this guy mentioned in the first round anywhere else much less the first CB taken. Also, i don't see the Patriots picking a FS with #7 cause they just got Merriweather last year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom