Reggie Wayne on Saints WR coach Curtis Johnson: 'He taught me everything I know' (1 Viewer)

Definitely. But I feel like he will help our entire offense become a much more efficient machine that gets back to 40-burgers... and I don't even like that term.

I think he will work with Fleener, Josh Hill and Hooman as well as all the RB's. I don't see Sean Payton limiting him to only working with the WR's. The man is too good and been around too long.

Good write up on his history. Not many people, including myself, knows that about Curtis Johnson. I didn't understand his impact until he left to become head coach. When Henry Ellard became the wide receiver coach, there was a big drop off.

Thomas without a doubt.

Cooks is a burner....Thomas is everything.

I don't know. They both have their advantages and I think both will be pretty complete receivers. Cooks will never be a jump ball guy and Thomas will never be a burner. But Cooks can go up and get it and Thomas can go deep. Just not as good as the other.

Great old thread revisit... it looks to me like Curtis has done great work with our WR's blocking.

I'm just guessing but I would bet he has something to do with Kamara running screens a lot like PT used to.

That screen TD by Kamara reminded me of PT. I just don't want him to hurt his wrist as he tries to keep his balance.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom