Reggie... you're making it hard.... (1 Viewer)

What about the 12,000,000th time many beat a freaking dead horse! This has really gotten to be beyond ridiculous. You would think Bush were part of a terrorist group the way people beat the hell out of him for every mistake. Enough! Wait, there is a game tomorrow to complain about him. Do we need another complaint thread this late in the week? Haven't we had one every other day, every other hour?

I agree. We already had no telling how many threads on Reggie Bush. Seems like every season Saints fans pick a player or players to pile on and they never know when to give it a rest. 60,000 to 70,000 fans piling on booing the guy during a game and starting 200 threads about him on a message board is not going to get him to have a better game.

keep on booing and watch him ask for a trade so he can light up the league in another uniform... smart strat... I wonder if us as a franchise has ever gone through anything like this before...seeming how we never win the big show... possible because people bash and trash on one of our best players because he was hyped above God and had a average day....well the fumbles sucked but other than that he had a decent day for your average running back.

O btw everyone has average or below average days...Adrian Peterson aginst arguably the worse defense the Saints have ever fielded ran for 26 yards on 30 carries...I seriously doubt anyone in Minnisota was demanding to trade him. People are just blah.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom