Reggie... you're making it hard.... (1 Viewer)

Hmm...on the first return, if he does not drop the football, he has a huge lane, open field and probably no one on the Lions' team capable of preventing him from reaching the endzone. It magnifies the fumble there.

Not really. Even if he doesn't drop it, the first defender caused him to turn his body, which slowed him down and allowed the other 2 defenders to close on him. The only way he could've made it is if the first defender doesn't make him twist. But if he doesn't twist, he's probably tackled then instead. He needed 2 things on that return: 1 more block and Stick'Um.

nolascratch, don't worry about the Negative Nancies. These are great videos to be able to see because from your angle you can really see the play develop as opposed to on TV. Thanks and keep 'em coming.

That's what she said?

:shrug:

Yeah I don't agree with the thread title... (sounds a little broke-backish), but the OP has every right to post flaws in someone's game. It's not like he took the video and chopped it up and made it into a Reggie fumble(s).

Reggie knows that he has to pick his game up (and has said so), and I fully expect him to bouce back. Remember... he hasn't played "live ball" in a while after tweaking that calf, so once he shakes off the rust we'll see the Reggie that from last season pre-injuries. :9:

It's great that the videos look so good, but it would be nice to see supporting videos rather than some that perpetuate the old and tired "Bush stinks" argument.

He did not play during preseason

He had limited practice to help him recover

His poor play is potentially created by these things. If he is healthy for the entire season and makes a splash on the team, you're going to be recording him because all of a sudden you like him. When that happens, if that happens, I sure won't be watching them, since those are the actions (if not the intentions) of a fair weather fan.

What the... ??

Dude posts 3 cool videos, and you want the thread to go to the bin. Because... ?

What, we should destroy all evidence of Reggie having fumbled?

:spaz2:

3 cool videos? lol? I can see all of that on actual game footage, just because he recorded it from the stands? Which is illegal in the first place is it not(it may not be i'd be curious tho...)?

Yes, i'm sure that is what he meant, destroy all evidence and these 2 videos are the starting point!!! lol that makes absolutely no sense.

I think the main thing is that this is a reggie hate thread, and there have been a thousand of them this week, and maybe he is tired of them, and quite frankly so am i. There is a huge reggie bush thread on the board somewhere, he could of post his "cool" videos there.

It's great that the videos look so good, but it would be nice to see supporting videos rather than some that perpetuate the old and tired "Bush stinks" argument.

He did not play during preseason

He had limited practice to help him recover

His poor play is potentially created by these things. If he is healthy for the entire season and makes a splash on the team, you're going to be recording him because all of a sudden you like him. When that happens, if that happens, I sure won't be watching them, since those are the actions (if not the intentions) of a fair weather fan.

He said he records EVERY punt return just in case Reggie takes it to the house. These two returns were the ones that stood out last week. The OP is not a fair weather fan in the least bit. Get over yourself.

Stop turning this into another Bush "OMG H4TER$##@!!!!" thread guys, please.... cool videos.

On that Meachem return, had he just gunned towards the center of the field instead of juking at the 35 yard line, he could have possibly broken it all the way. he would have made it inside a blocker...he did have a lions defender coming up on a good angle from behind, but I think his speed might have given him the edge.

I think that might be Meach's dowfall on the kick returning though. Unless he has a straight lane to run through I don't see him bringing many back. Doesn't really seem like he can cut on a dime like some other more traditional returners. Hopefully he busts one though ;D

Yeah, this is definitely not a Bush Hating Thread. I've seen more than enough to spot them from a mile away.

Mike, read my post again. I am just tired of Reggie hate threads, especially if the same people come back and argue how great he is later in the season. There is no need for personal attacks (and I'm pretty sure that the OP can speak for himself).

Hmm...on the first return, if he does not drop the football, he has a huge lane, open field and probably no one on the Lions' team capable of preventing him from reaching the endzone. It magnifies the fumble there. I expect he'll play better this week.

My thoughts exactly. That return looks alot like the 2nd return for a score against Minnesota.

Dude, the OP must be loaded or have hookups. London, Denver, Tampa? Lucky!!

Yeah, this is definitely not a Bush Hating Thread. I've seen more than enough to spot them from a mile away.

lol its named "reggie... you're making it hard..."

Right when i saw it i thought jeez another one...

Why not name it something like cool videos i recorded at the saints game!

then two of the vids are reggie fumbling, it looks like he threw in the Meach one so he could say this is not about reggie!!! Look i posted a meach return too!!!

Maybe it isn't a hate thread, but sure had me fooled.

lol its named "reggie... you're making it hard..."

Right when i saw it i thought jeez another one...

Why not name it something like cool videos i recorded at the saints game!

then two of the vids are reggie fumbling, it looks like he threw in the Meach one so he could say this is not about reggie!!! Look i posted a meach return too!!!

Maybe it isn't a hate thread, but sure had me fooled.

Well, Bush DID fumble a PR and muff another. Can't really post good vids if they don't occur. That's on Bush.

Well, Bush DID fumble a PR and muff another. Can't really post good vids if they don't occur. That's on Bush.

He did indeed, and he did not play well, and that is on him. I think the main thing is that their have been a thousand of these types of threads all over the place when there is a giant Bush thread. I mean its obviously about Bush, even if he threw in that Meach vid.

Can't say I agree with the op, but the thread title sure got my attention.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom