Reggie's best game as a Saint (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Aside from the fumble, this was probably Reggie's best game as a Saint.

10 carries, 49 yds (4.9 avg), 1 TD
7 receptions, 40 yds (5.7 avg)

After all the criticism from last week's game, he played really well in a hostile environment against a solid defense.

Hopefully he can keep it up.

I agree. He had a pretty good game today. It gets overshadowed by the fumble, but he looked like he was in complete control against a pretty good defense. I see a desire for improvement in Reggie, and that's all you can ask for in a rookie. His talent was on full display on that TD run. Great hands to secure a tough pitch, great vision to find open space, nice explosiveness, and then you see the 40 inch verticle leap on his 5 yard dive into the end zone.

With his talent and work ethic, he's going to develop into one of the elite players in the league sooner than later. I'm so glad he's a Saint. What a pleasure to watch.

I agree. He had a pretty good game today. It gets overshadowed by the fumble, but he looked like he was in complete control against a pretty good defense. I see a desire for improvement in Reggie, and that's all you can ask for in a rookie. His talent was on full display on that TD run. Great hands to secure a tough pitch, great vision to find open space, nice explosiveness, and then you see the 40 inch verticle leap on his 5 yard dive into the end zone.

With his talent and work ethic, he's going to develop into one of the elite players in the league sooner than later. I'm so glad he's a Saint. What a pleasure to watch.

i endorse this man's assessment of our future superstar. this kid's going be the real deal once he gets the kinks worked out.

The fumble takes a lot away from what would have been a decent game. We're driving, he fumbles they score. 14 point swing kills you.

Same thing with Copper. Good game, fumble......not so good game.

You just can't make mistakes and win in the NFL, too much parity.

bet if you asked him, the td was cool, but it's nothing if don't win.

Reggie appeared to be more north and south today too, two plays to the outside is all I remember, including the scoring reverse that was totally awesome.

The guy is 21 years of age. Think of what he'll be like next year and after. He should watch Tomlinson and learn. It's a shame he can't play against our defense. He could bounce it outside every play. He wouldn't have been caught like Willie Parker and would likely have had 300+ rushing yards!

After the fumble, for the remainder of the game, you could see the hurt on his face. He truly wants to win. I honestly believe that is the only stat he really cares about.

After the fumble, for the remainder of the game, you could see the hurt on his face. He truly wants to win. I honestly believe that is the only stat he really cares about.

So true _ hopefully he'll man up and concentrate on the Bengals.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom