Reggie's lost TD! (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
Just wanted to comment that the Drew to Reggie overthrow was "6" waiting to happen!

Reggie was behind the defense with nothing but open field ahead and the ball, while floated nicely, was just a bit over-thrown and RB couldn't get there for the catch.

That play will be in the play-book for a future game I guarantee it!

We left a few onn the field today with that being one of them!

This team played so well today even with the huge gains by vick they still got to him when they needed to and held that falcons offense in the redzone very nicely!

No turnovers and the SAINTS will win out the rest of the season, JIMHO!

Yes, I totally agree. When I saw that pass float too high and too far, I threw my hands up in the air because it was a long and smooth TD about to happen. Reggie Bush lined up wide left and just effortlessly blew past that free safety covering him. It was not one of Drew's best passes, but he had an excuse because a pass rusher was closing on him quickly. If he gets a fraction more time, I think he drops the ball right into Bush's arms. You're right, DrD. I thought it was so prettily open and obvious that the play would be called again during the game. Maybe they're saving it for another time. Reggie as a pure wideout, and a beautiful thing it is.

That's what happens if you cover him with a safety. If it had been a TD teams would have taken notice. Luckily we didn't need it yesterday. Hopefully teams will pay less attention to Reggie due to his lack of big plays and he can break a huge one in a big game

That's what happens if you cover him with a safety. If it had been a TD teams would have taken notice. Luckily we didn't need it yesterday. Hopefully teams will pay less attention to Reggie due to his lack of big plays and he can break a huge one in a big game

Hopefully that BIG GAME is on National TV against Dallas and the win pushes us firmly into the #2 seed giving a bye and home games

This wasn't Reggie's only close call. Once inside the 20 I believe he ran the ball and literally hurdled over the defensive back. A linebacker hit him in midair. If it weren't for that one linebacker he would have cleared the defensive back and gone in IMO.

Later in the game he ran up the middle on the other end of the field and again, a linebacker caught him by the ankle. It looked like he could have taken THAT one in also. Things are definately looking up for Reggie.

I was just excited to see an attempt at going downfield to him. MORE PLEASE!!!

This wasn't Reggie's only close call. Once inside the 20 I believe he ran the ball and literally hurdled over the defensive back. A linebacker hit him in midair. If it weren't for that one linebacker he would have cleared the defensive back and gone in IMO.

Later in the game he ran up the middle on the other end of the field and again, a linebacker caught him by the ankle. It looked like he could have taken THAT one in also. Things are definately looking up for Reggie.

I agree. If not for the opposing defenders trying to stop the Saints from scoring Reggie would have a lot of touchdowns.

The 0 TO's was great. The Saints are 4-0 this year when they don't turn the ball over.

It seems to me, all season long, even though we've had some Big Plays and executed some "gadet" plays, the SAINTS are still holding some strong cards, play-wise, to spring on unsuspecting teams at opportune times!

It's like Coach Payton has been toying around with various looks and plays, yet, not fully exposing the potential the team and play-book have to offer.

There are a LOT of explosive situations yet to present themselves and I get the feeling the Coach Payton won't be shy to let loose those plays to WIN ball games that really count ( think play-offs and ahhhhh hemmmm-------SUPERBOWL!!!!)

This is a very exciting season and I'm proud to be " In That Number!"!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX SAINTS GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting all year for Reggie to go deep and I finally got to see it this weekend. Although it didn't end the way I would have liked it to, I'm sure we'll see it again before the season is over.

I agree. If not for the opposing defenders trying to stop the Saints from scoring Reggie would have a lot of touchdowns.

YOU, LC, are a very cruel man! A funny one, but mean.

If not for our opponents efforts to stop our team's winning, The SAINTS would be 11-0 and headed toward a SUPERBOWL victory!!!!!!! How do we accomplish this type of cooperation from the League? For a while there, I thought the League did have a conspiracy agenda to make michael vick's career an astounding one!

That was a sure TD IF caught. The almost TD run was so close if it weren't for grabbing enough of his leg. Dang defense!

I smell some good coming out of Reg in the next few weeks. The Saints should start lighting it up and play like they WANT the playoffs.

Reggie had another chance for a nice TD run but the reserve WR (??) had no clue as to how to block the CB. Reggie ended up being stopped by the WR and had the WR just ran forward to seal off the CB Regie was gone down the sideline.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom