Reggie's ok! Xrays negative! Will play next week!

SharonT

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I clicked on this thread expecting to find Saint Rob pictures of Reggie's ankle. :dunno: :eek:oh: Slacker. :D

Banned #13
Sorry, I want bash. I know you got pretty beat up by some posters a couple of weeks ago, so I won't keep arguing.
I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

i just said that reggie was overrated (which he proved this week once again)

and u people won't realize that

kewee

big and burly
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

So far, yes, he hasn't done much. I'll admit that. I think that Reggie needs to calm down, and he will do better.

MJ in Calif

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
I never got bashed

Reggie is no more overated than any other highly touted rookie coming in. His presence alone has opened up the offense immensely. You've got entire defenses focusing on him. So he had a bad game today. Everyone has them. The whole team wreaked. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I'm glad the Saints have him and when he does figure out the pro game, you'll be glad he's with the Saints as well.

Ratings
I can't say that Reggie is overrated because he is treated by defenses differently than any rookie I've ever seen. Its like teams are out to get him. I know its respect but I thought it they would loosen up a little after 7 games. Its like they are on a mission to make sure he doesn't make them look silly. I don't know if Reggie will ever have a breakout game with defenses concentrating so hard on stopping him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom