Reggie's ok! Xrays negative! Will play next week! (1 Viewer)

I can't say that Reggie is overrated because he is treated by defenses differently than any rookie I've ever seen. Its like teams are out to get him. I know its respect but I thought it they would loosen up a little after 7 games. Its like they are on a mission to make sure he doesn't make them look silly. I don't know if Reggie will ever have a breakout game with defenses concentrating so hard on stopping him.

The problem is once again the MEDIA has put a target on Bush. I really don't think Reggie will breakout until next year when the media blows another player up larger than life. Players rise to the occasion when a rookie gets hyped and noone has been hyped like Reggie in quite some time not even Ricky Williams. You have to earn your stripes in the NFL just think how it would have been if he had gotten wear #5. Reggie will be a great player just not this year. Keeping using him as a reciever and a decoy his time will come.

I think they should use Reggie more in the passing game as a receiver. He is not getting to the holes quick enough. If he ever starts pushing through the holes he is going to be unreal, I think he is just scared of making the highlight reel of taking the big hit from a lb after pushing through the holes. In due time. Go Saints.

I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

i just said that reggie was overrated (which he proved this week once again)

and u people won't realize that

Hey just go with what you know, don't mind anyone else.. But please don't wish for players "of any team" to be hurt because you don't like em or just don't agree with teams decisions to take players.

He's a saint and as a Saint fan it's your job to love all players equally even if you hate they're guts.

Reggie being overrated is a first for me, Heck any rookie being overrated is, i mean he's gotten alot of media attention and that brings out the haters and doubters, but Reggie believe it or not contributes to this team just being on it and showing his presence on the field, eventually teams will take the target off of him and he's gonna be a threat once he learns the Pro's..
right now he's not a pro and hasn't had time to be an Overrated player like "T.O."

Last edited:
I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

i just said that reggie was overrated (which he proved this week once again)

and u people won't realize that

OVERRATED???????:cussing: ...for one he's a rookie when has a rookie ever been overrated he hasnt been in the leauge long enough to be overrated LOL:smilielol: , without bush we could esasliy be 3-3 1. against tampa that kick off return down 17-21 wins us the game 24-21. 2. against the eagles on that 8 1/2 minute drive without reggie making that superman diving third down teh drive would of been over and the eagles would of had a shout instead of us draining the clock. 3. If you didnt notice reggie is always double covered which makes colston or horn one on one. 4.How many 3rd downs has reggie gotten us that continued the drive giving us 7-3 i dunno know about you but i'll take 5-10 3rd downs from reggie a game instead of a td 5.REggie doesnt even have to touch the ball and he's helping the saints because he's a great decoy. So dont say REggie is overrated it's ONLY BEEN 7 games lol if were expecting him to do what he did in USC...ummm NEWS FLASH this is the NFL whole nother level i think he has lived up to his expectations and has a been a great #2 pick so far. Just wait until the defenses start doubling colston or horn leaving reggie man on man then you will see him gets his yards. Dont you agree my fellow Saintsaholics:9:

obviously Jay Black is showing us his age.....apparently whenever the analysts were sayin that Bush was going to be the next Gale Sayers, Jay Black assumed that Bush would have 300 total yards and 3 td's every game like he did at USC.....but it takes time(especially at the RB position) to get acquainted with the NFL...primarily speed wise.....so if you think that Reggie is overrated then you need to check yourself and think about it logically....he has shown flashed of greatness and all he needs is a little time......

Great now he can throw more interceptions

I'm sorry, I'm all for not bashing someone for their comments, but when you say something like this, you kind of have to expect what's coming your way. OH and Reggie isn't overrated.

I really dont think he is overrated and i agree with the above Statements.
BUT i dont see anyone on any team doing anything with just 5 Carries.
Duece had a bad hammy. Ok you drafted a Rb. USE HIM. I would like to see him get 15 to 20 carries as the featured back where he can into a rythem.

Reggie = rookie MVP
Brees = League MVP

For all the hype and the $63 mil I think he is overrated. Laurence Maroney and Marques Colston have contributed more despite getting paid less. I just don't want Reggie to be a cap casualty.

Reggie is coming back?Thats just great!

Now 1 third of the plays can be called for our #2 RB/WR/QB/PR/coach/media star.

For all the hype and the $63 mil I think he is overrated. Laurence Maroney and Marques Colston have contributed more despite getting paid less. I just don't want Reggie to be a cap casualty.

Nobody could live up to the hype that Reggie came into the league with... NOBODY! And don't kid yourself, Maroney may be better between the tackles than Reggie is (for now), but Maroney doesn't bring nearly as much to the table as Reggie does. The guy makes everyone on our offense better by just being out on the field! If we didn't have Reggie, Colston wouldn't be having the type season he's having... Same for Deuce. It was one bad game, against a team that apparently had there eyes on hurting Reggie all along. Be grateful he's not injured, because if he was, our offense would lose ALOT!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom