Reggie's ok! Xrays negative! Will play next week! (1 Viewer)

Reggie is fine

Halftime show (NBC) just said x-rays negative and he can play next week

I clicked on this thread expecting to find Saint Rob pictures of Reggie's ankle. :dunno: :eek:oh: Slacker. :D

Here we go again...........
Sorry, I won't bash. I know you got pretty beat up by some posters a couple of weeks ago for bashing Reggie, so I won't keep arguing.

Last edited:
Halftime show (NBC) just said x-rays negative and he can play next week

That's great, but I think we should rest Reggie next week. Let Deuce get 200 yards and 4 TDs against Tampa.

BTW... Deuce's career passer rating is 79.2, 1 TD and no INTs!

Sorry, I want bash. I know you got pretty beat up by some posters a couple of weeks ago, so I won't keep arguing.

I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

i just said that reggie was overrated (which he proved this week once again)

and u people won't realize that

I never got bashed

i just had an opinion, and people on this forum don't like people having opinions.

So far, yes, he hasn't done much. I'll admit that. I think that Reggie needs to calm down, and he will do better.

I never got bashed

Reggie is no more overated than any other highly touted rookie coming in. His presence alone has opened up the offense immensely. You've got entire defenses focusing on him. So he had a bad game today. Everyone has them. The whole team wreaked. You're certainly entitled to your opinion but I'm glad the Saints have him and when he does figure out the pro game, you'll be glad he's with the Saints as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom