Reggie's Replacement. (1 Viewer)

Here's what you do with Reggie in the offseason. Strap him to a chair, and force him to watch film on Brian Westbrook, Willie Parker, and Warrick Dunn until he figures out how to be an effective runner for a RB his size and with his skill set.

Average career duration for a RB is 5 years. At the rate Reggie was getting punished last season that number doesn't look too far off, at least in terms of peak output...

Might extend his career if they return to using him as they did in 2006.

They used him so much cause Deuce was out for almost the entire season. They only started playing Thomas when Reggie was injured and eventually played both when they saw such great output from Thomas.

Here's what you do with Reggie in the offseason. Strap him to a chair, and force him to watch film on Brian Westbrook, Willie Parker, and Warrick Dunn until he figures out how to be an effective runner for a RB his size and with his skill set.

Why show film of all these clown.. Make him never want to watch another Barry Sanders highlight ever again. Barry Sanders was the best running back ever, made me look stupid in my mothers womb.

"Reggie needs to practice with his team, Reggie needs to practice with his RB Coach, thats all he needs to do and he will be better as a runner."
and he needs to do more film study off the field. this to me will be the key to bush's season. will he stay in hollywood and do his offseson of free-flow-do, me-no-go, or whatever it is, inaddition to numerous commercials instead of being in training camp with his team further alienating him from the rest of his teamates and coaches? or will he put the hype aside and do what it takes to be a success in the nfl?

Now, I wont hate on him making his money, if he has commercials to do, go do it...but he needs to be a pro, his coaches and teammates need to get on him about becoming a better pro (I think he realizes this) he has pride he knows he is better than he is performing on the field and he also knows that spending more time in NO with his teammates is a way if not "thee" way to get better, your right, I forgot about film study, but that all kinda goes and and hand when its come to getting better at your craft...I'm sure all this fan fair, money and attention went to his head a bit...he's human...I'm just glad that it wore thin (hopefully) this soon...some players get so caught up in it, it becomes there personality...Reggie is a young impressionable guy, who has to grow up fast and I think he is doing that....he will be better this year....just not good enough to stop the hating on this board.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom