Reggie's Running (1 Viewer)

I believe what is happening is that Reggie is learing to take his time to GET to the holes/lanes and THEN!,,THEN hitting his jets t clear them and burst into the open field!

Let's see if this plays out since he seems to be improving in his understanding this NFL League better and better each and every week!

It's Look Out League once RB really gets a handle on how to allow the blocks to mature, cut back against the flow of the defenses and gets a few more opportunities!

!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEAUX REGGIE GEAUX !!!!!!!!!!!!
But of course, you've just GOT to let DEUCE get his touches too to make the defense really lose their minds! WE've got it GREAT!

Look, we saw just a glimpse of what he can do when he flew into the endzone against the Steelers. He almost did it again last week. You really have to believe that he's a quick step or two away from really breaking a big one. I know we all say the same thing every week: "This is the week" or "Reggie's gonna bust one this week," but I really think after watching him obviously catching up with the pro game the last two or three weeks I really think this week against the Niners he'll have a run of 25+. I guess we'll see.

He had a good chance againt the Falcons to go all the way, but he got caught up behind his blocker. Had he not done that, he could've easily wrong footed a couple of DB's and gone all the way, nobody, not even Hall, would've got near him.

The big one is coming.

I'm also glad he's on our team! I have been thinking the same thing as this thread topic for a couple weeks now. He is really hitting the holes hard and fast. Taking more of what the defense gives him and not tap dancing behind the line. He will turn it up even harder if we make the playoffs because he is a big game player. BTW how awesome was that 9 yard run in the first half last week when he almost cleared two defenders jumping in the air. BEAST!!

I loved that run. He did clear one guy, and looked like he was floating! It was awesome, and it's what I've expected from him. He really has looked much better in the last few games, but he's tailed off a bit on the receiving end. I want to see him put up a great game in both aspects.

I remember one play this weekend where reggie faked to run up inside the tackle but instead broke to the outside. I think on his long run. If defenders start respecting the fact that he will run it inside as easily as he will take to the outside, he will become a lot more effective.

Right now its just a race to the sideline every time he touches the ball, because thats all he seems to do.

I noticed that also... if the run is to the outside, or if the cathes a pass by the sideline he always goes out of bounds... I would like to see him fake like he is going to go out of bounds and cut it back up the field... he will have to do that to break the big run

he was six inches away from 6 pts last week...... man that would have been sweet, but I'll take the W

i'm really looking forward to him breaking a long run since he knows how to run now and is getting most of his yards between the tackles, he almost had a long run against the Falcons if it werent for Jamal Jones and is poor attempt to block the corner, when he was 3-4yrd in front of the corner just standing there waiting for the guy to come to him...IDIOT!! reggie was mad to...but I hope he has a good game against the niners.

We really do need at least three new WRs, maybe more if something happens to Horn.

I don't like those 2 UFA's, Moore and JOnes, not a big fan of Copper either.

MIkeeeee

That's something we've noticed at my house, watching the game. He's not bouncing it to the outside as much and started running straight up the middle and trusting his blockers. He's learning, and that big game is coming, I can feel it! :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom