Reggie's staying in shape this offseason (2 Viewers)

She is probably his new "speed" coach. Can suck a tennis ball though a garden hose like jennifer flowers

Is he really supposed to train with LT? What's the source? Saw LT on 60 Minutes last season and he is beastly - and, if I remember correctly, 60 Min wasn't allowed to record him through his entire workout. LT keeps it a secret! So, would LT allow Bush to work out with him?

He's done it in the past.

That wasn't LT's trainer... that was the creator of the Free Flo Do workout and that was probably only good for reggie's abs cause it didn't keep him injury free which it was supposed to help and it didn't help him run the ball any better either... but I still love our Reggie and I hope he puts in more film study time and time with the team as Brees has alluded to.

Reggie has already said that he'll be in New Orleans this year to work out with the team.

Reggie worked out with LT prior to his rookie year. Reggie said he puked a few times, and he came into it thinking he was in shape. LT has taken it to another level.

I hope Reggie is doing squats and gains about 10 pounds like he said he would. That will help him break a tackle.

The free flo do, for as much as eveyone harps on it, helped him, but not in the right way. IMO, Reggie is already a fluid runner, but he needs strength now.

BTW, let the dude have a break here and there. Afterall, most of us don't go through such a strenuous work day like a football player, yet we are always looking for time off. Back off, it's his time. It's his to do what he wants. Not for you to determine his off season.

The free flo do, for as much as eveyone harps on it, helped him, but not in the right way. IMO, Reggie is already a fluid runner, but he needs strength now.

BTW, let the dude have a break here and there. Afterall, most of us don't go through such a strenuous work day like a football player, yet we are always looking for time off. Back off, it's his time. It's his to do what he wants. Not for you to determine his off season.

Good call. :plus-un2:

People hate on him for his choice in female, but 99% of the posters on here would be all over her if given the chance. Just dont marry her though.

Sound like a bunch of women!!

Man, some of you guys on this board sound like a bunch of women. Always griping about things like Reggie's choice of shorts, how he spends his time, the woman he's with, saying he looks soft, critical...critical...critical......and man does it get old!! I have some advice, ......get a life of your own and stop worrying about Reggie!!! He has some growing up to do and his bad sophomore year was due to some other factors besides the fact that he simply ....underacheived.... How about giving the guy a break and go and buy shorts that YOU like, date the woman that YOU want, spend your time how YOU want, work out how YOU want, etc.....and quit drinking all that HATORADE!!!

Man, some of you guys on this board sound like a bunch of women. Always griping about things like Reggie's choice of shorts, how he spends his time, the woman he's with, saying he looks soft, critical...critical...critical......and man does it get old!! I have some advice, ......get a life of your own and stop worrying about Reggie!!! He has some growing up to do and his bad sophomore year was due to some other factors besides the fact that he simply ....underacheived.... How about giving the guy a break and go and buy shorts that YOU like, date the woman that YOU want, spend your time how YOU want, work out how YOU want, etc.....and quit drinking all that HATORADE!!!

I think people were just concerned with the shorts actually consuming him and removing him from this dimension, and subsequently from the saints, not that his shorts were not cool. You have to be careful these days. Some clothes are simply out to get you.

Both geauxboy and Timbeaux nailed it. Bunch of old women.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom