Reggie's staying in shape this offseason (3 Viewers)

I think people were just concerned with the shorts actually consuming him and removing him from this dimension, and subsequently from the saints, not that his shorts were not cool. You have to be careful these days. Some clothes are simply out to get you.

Nice save!!

:hihi:

Man, some of you guys on this board sound like a bunch of women. Always griping about things like Reggie's choice of shorts, how he spends his time, the woman he's with, saying he looks soft, critical...critical...critical......and man does it get old!! I have some advice, ......get a life of your own and stop worrying about Reggie!!! He has some growing up to do and his bad sophomore year was due to some other factors besides the fact that he simply ....underacheived.... How about giving the guy a break and go and buy shorts that YOU like, date the woman that YOU want, spend your time how YOU want, work out how YOU want, etc.....and quit drinking all that HATORADE!!!

most wish they had lives or they wouldn't be on here 24/7 lmao

oh noes he's wearing Falcons colors :covri:

:hihi:

I think people were just concerned with the shorts actually consuming him and removing him from this dimension, and subsequently from the saints, not that his shorts were not cool. You have to be careful these days. Some clothes are simply out to get you.

That's why he should wear jorts.

People hate on him for his choice in female, but 99% of the posters on here would be all over her if given the chance. Just dont marry her though.

Count me among the 1% (I'd take Scarlett Johansson tho)

spl20270_013.jpg

Were have you been, that article has been talked about to death......

i'm asking myself that, too. i've been busy, and my spare time looking at draft and fa's. good to know that he has intentions to practice with the team this season.

I wish I was soft like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom