Reggie's staying in shape this offseason (1 Viewer)

Wait. I thought he was supposed to be working with Westbrook and LT this offseason?

I'm sure he will.

Right now the guy is enjoying himself.

He's human, he can do that.

Is he really supposed to train with LT? What's the source? Saw LT on 60 Minutes last season and he is beastly - and, if I remember correctly, 60 Min wasn't allowed to record him through his entire workout. LT keeps it a secret! So, would LT allow Bush to work out with him?

I'm sure he is Working Out!!! He is getting a lot of Cardio in. Why would she cover all that up with that wrap??? Reggie is living the life. GO REGGIE!!!

Is he really supposed to train with LT? What's the source? Saw LT on 60 Minutes last season and he is beastly - and, if I remember correctly, 60 Min wasn't allowed to record him through his entire workout. LT keeps it a secret! So, would LT allow Bush to work out with him?
I saw the television show that showed Bush working with LT's trainer, I don't remember which one. The thing I remember was Bush jumping from treadmill to treadmill, with the treadmills running in different directions.

looks just like my stomach

My stomach didn't look like that when I didn't have an ounce of fat on me...and I was 10 years old the last time I could say that!

I saw the television show that showed Bush working with LT's trainer, I don't remember which one. The thing I remember was Bush jumping from treadmill to treadmill, with the treadmills running in different directions.

That wasn't LT's trainer... that was the creator of the Free Flo Do workout and that was probably only good for reggie's abs cause it didn't keep him injury free which it was supposed to help and it didn't help him run the ball any better either... but I still love our Reggie and I hope he puts in more film study time and time with the team as Brees has alluded to.

Pre-saints I read (in ESPN the magazine?) that Reggie would train with LT during the summer when he was at USC.

that is the most mentally challenged thing ive ever heard of in my life.

whoever came up with that deserves the darwin award this year

wow

Reggie definately has the life that everyone in the world envy's, A job he has fun at and love anyway paying him Millions, a Girlfriend worth hundreds of Millions, in better shape than most men in the world, i don't see what more you can ask for...

Great, he's already not on the practice field 24/7 and now he's auditioning for Ok Go? :bah:

Reggie definately has the life that everyone in the world envy's, A job he has fun at and love anyway paying him Millions, a Girlfriend worth hundreds of Millions, in better shape than most men in the world, i don't see what more you can ask for...

ill drink to that!

Nah, it's 7 minutes! Seven's the lucky number.

"7 little chipmunks sittin' on a branch, eatin' lots of sunflowers on my uncle's ranch"

You know that old children's tale...from the sea. Anything less and you're not getting your heart rate going....not even a mouse on a wheel.

/somethingaboutmary quote

Beat me to it. :hihi:

Step into my office...

Why?

'Cause you're ******* fired!

Superbowl Ring? :dunno:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom