Reggie's thinking of wearing pink gloves ***pic included*** (1 Viewer)

SaintlyAgenda

Cam Jordan Fan Club
Reaction score
Reggie just tweeted saying that Adidas wants him to wear pink gloves for the game and wants to know what the fans think. I told him I thought he should go with the white/pink because they'll be wearing white at home.

Here's what he tweeted:

Reggie Bush said:
This week is Breast Cancer Awareness week & the NFL is a huge sponsor. So Adidas wants me to wear pink gloves this sunday what u guys think?

http://twitter.com/reggie_bush

Attachments

• 32932697.jpg
    32932697.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Some things you just don't compromise for Reggie...

I'm wearing my pink rubber bracelet thingy... I'm not sure what you call those arm band things. It says "Breast Awareness" or something like that =)

It's for a good cause. He should definitely do it.
Yes, boobies are gooooood.
24579537_125x125.jpg

I Heart Boobies and so should the NFL. This is a great thing they are doing!!! (National Funbags League)

Why can't all the players just wear a little patch on the jersey, do we really have to watch guys playing with pink shoes and pink gloves? I guess it does go along with how much Goodell is trying to [Mod Edit] the league

Why can't all the players just wear a little patch on the jersey, do we really have to watch guys playing with pink shoes and pink gloves? I guess it does go along with how much Goodell is trying to [mod edit] the league

if something so simple as a color can help promote cancer research, it's a pretty small price to pay for a very serious problem - not sure it has anything to do with "man-liness"

Im shocked at some of you. I see nothing wrong with this at all.... Now, if we start seeing decals and logo promotions all over the uniforms, helmets and what not then I have a problem with THAT, but not wearing pink to promote breast cancer awareness.

It's a great move and I hope he does it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom