Reid calls Eagles' loss 'horrendous' - article (1 Viewer)

kfran

TwoDat! Let's Do It Again
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reid: 'Absolutely horrendous performance"
Sunday, September 20, 2009

Glad we're on the opposite end of this story.

Eagles coach Andy Reid did not mince words in describing his dismay with the Eagles' 48-22 loss to the New Orleans Saints.

"An absolutely horrendous performance," Reid said.

"We made too many mistakes. That’s my responsibility. Wasn’t right today, any phase of it ... The first half, we had way too many penalties. We were lucky enough to keep it close. We came out in the second half and turnovers, penalties, and everything else. That’s my responsibility. It's my football team. It's my job to make sure they play better than that."

Along with taking responsibility, Reid also said, "we all have a piece of the pie, players and coaches."
More....
http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/eagles/Reid_Absolutely_horrendous_performance.html

eagles.jpg

Did he mention that we are a pretty good team?

As a matter of fact, he did. He didn't even qualify it with "pretty." Said something about "when you play a good team like New Orleans..."

As a matter of fact, he did. He didn't even qualify it with "pretty." Said something about "when you play a good team like New Orleans..."

Yea, my bad. I was looking for it to be in bright neon with fireworks shooting off in the background.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom