Reid is a dirty player (1 Viewer)

And those same players who didn't get flagged somehow manage to be fined. I know, we're just idiot Saints fans with Homer glasses on though.

The Bucs players from last week whine thread were not fined.

We won...be happy, lets not look back for crap to complain about. It comes off as being bratty.

Last edited:
Who is this clown trying to make it into a racial issue?
They can START with that one. There are about five others they can review too.

Wasn't Thomas Davis suspended earlier this year? If they review that cheapshot on Unger, he may be facing another suspension.

Missed the game on TV, do you have vid of this hit? Can't say it surprises me from "hot sauce" davis.

Oh boy...the obligatory whiny headshot thread after a win. If you want to complain about something, complain about Kuechly alligator rolling Kamara's ankle, not this ish.

Why do we have to choose? There's not enough time in the day to complain twice?

I'm not sure if it was definitely Reid but I believe it was...

In the 3rd quarter Kamara got tackled on the sideline and as both players hit the floor together he slammed Kamara's head into the floor with his forearm.

It's disgusting how much Kamara gets his head targeted every game.

We do this after every game...oh so and so was aiming for so and so's head and blah blah blah every week.
What games have you been watching? It has been happening every game lately, and not just to the saints but to many other teams as well.

On the int, did #58 intentionally poke Arnold in the eyes? I remember seeing the replay and thought it looked like he straight up went for his eyes. He def got in his facemask but I just assumed it was accidental. On the second watch I was like hooooollllld uppppp.

It is absolutely insane how we consistently get called for 50/50, borderline personal fouls...even skill position players on offense! But teams defensively can commit a handful of blatant fouls against us these past few weeks and almost zero get called.

Just another year as a Saint.

If it's during the game...why not post to the Game day thread?
have you ever been there? I cant enjoy the game if im reading the one end to the other spectrum of comments that happen so quickly....

have you ever been there? I cant enjoy the game if im reading the one end to the other spectrum of comments that happen so quickly....
And some of us were on a delayed stream so that thread or chat would possibly spoil things

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom