Reloading. (1 Viewer)

krushing

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I've been using a buddy's Dillion RL550 for a few years and finally decided to break down and buy one. Anyone else into reloading their bullets or have any tips? The documentation says 400-600 rounds an hour. That's moving.

a5agyga6.jpg

http://m.dillonprecision.com/mcontent/p/9/pid/23594/catid/1/

I use a single stage. I have tried a few progressives, but I really don't reload that often. I can do a 100 rounds an hour easy and I just have fun with it. I use an RCBS. How many rounds do you use, how often do you use them and what is the purpose. I personally do it for fun, and to have some quiet alone time.

I use a single stage. I have tried a few progressives, but I really don't reload that often. I can do a 100 rounds an hour easy and I just have fun with it. I use an RCBS. How many rounds do you use, how often do you use them and what is the purpose. I personally do it for fun, and to have some quiet alone time.

I don't shoot enough for the rig I bought but my friends talked me into it. They said its like buying a 500 cc street bike. You'll either sell it or go back for the 1800 so i went straight to the bog boy. I can actually see where a single stage would have easily met my needs. I got this one pretty cheap. The great thing about it is once you set up a caliber and buy the conversion kit and a separate powder holder you can switch in seconds. I do shoot a lot of 223 bullets when I go out so it'll be great for that. Check out the videos on it. The thing will flat fly.

I did notice that Academy just started carrying primers. Primers have been very hard to come by lately. I'm stocked up now in everything but small riffle which u need the most.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom