This is how I see it:

Nov. 19 CINCINNATI 12:00 Win
Nov. 26 @ Atlanta 12:00 L
Dec. 3 SAN FRANCISCO 12:00 Win
Dec. 10 @Dallas 12:00 Win
Dec. 17 WASHINGTON 12:00 L
Dec. 24 @NY Giants 12:00 Win
Dec. 31 CAROLINA 12:00 Win

We finish at 11-5 and win the NFC South.

Nov. 26 @ Atlanta 12:00 Win
Dec. 10 @Dallas 12:00 Could go either way
Dec. 17 WASHINGTON 12:00 Win
Dec. 31 CAROLINA 12:00 Could go either way because the division will be ours and they will be fighting for a playoff spot

Nov. 19 CINCINNATI 12:00 W
Dec. 3 SAN FRANCISCO 12:00 W
Dec. 10 @Dallas 12:00 L
Dec. 17 WASHINGTON 12:00 W
Dec. 24 @NY Giants 12:00 W
Dec. 31 CAROLINA 12:00 W

It's gonna be tough but barring any major injuries we can definately go 11-5. We would also enter the first playoff game at home with momentum due to a 3 win streak.

You really think we're going to loose to Washington?! They just lost Portis (broken hand), and are getting KILLED by just about everybody. If there is one team on that list I think we should definately beat, it's Washington.

I could see us dropping one to Dallas OR the Giants (not both, though).

I could see us dropping one to Dallas OR the Giants (not both, though).

I agree. We could win both of those games, but I don't see us losing both. Depends on how pumped Payton is when he goes back to Dallas to play his former coach, depends on which Eli shows up, depends on which Romo shows up....

I see our offense having an easier time against the Dallas D than the Giants D, however.

This is how I see it:

Disagree with Hotlanta - wasn't sure of this one for a long time, but with them facing the Ravens next week, and two losses in a row already to Lions and Browns, I see them waiting for the ballon pin.

Disagree with Washington, as well - With Portis going out with a broken hand (yesterday) and now out for at least 4 weeks, their season is over...

Was concerned about the Giants, but less and less now as the injuries continue to pile up. Lost another starting LB yesterday for the season...

I know we should lose at least 1-2 more, I just don't know where they would glaringly come from. Let's see what Dallas does with the Bolts next week. They may be making a move with Romo. He's looked good 3 weeks in a row....

JMHO...

after this week I am waiting for the conclusion of each game to see what our record will be.

i think well have a tough game again this weekend and might lose...

CIN- toss up right now for me....
ATL- WIN...if they keep playin the same way they are now...saints will crush them.
SF- WIN....some players should have a career day.
DAL- LOSS
WSH- WIN
NYG- toss up
CAR- toss up

cincy, dallas, giants and panthers. those 4 games determine where we stand IMO. I believe we get wins over atl, sf, that would put us at 8 wins on the year. Those other 4 games puts us in the playoffs or not. That being said, this team has rebounded with wins after losses and I think that will continue this Sunday.

we always beat Dallas. Washington is playing for next season already (benched Brunell this week and no Portis). Caroline beat us by 3 on their turf, we'll be in the DOme on NYE next time. SF is pretty lousy (except we've gotta corral Gore). NY Gaints and Cinci are pretty scary, but Tiki looks beat up, and Cinci is reeling. I'm going to go out on a limb and say we win out from here

It those pesky Panthers win tonight, they are only one game back from us and have a win over us already. Here is their schedule:

Sunday, November 19 Vs St. Louis 1:00 PM EST *
Sunday, November 26 @ Washington 1:00 PM EST *
Monday, December 4 @ Philadelphia 8:30 PM EST
Sunday, December 10 Vs New York Giants 1:00 PM EST *
Sunday, December 17 Vs Pittsburgh 1:00 PM EST *
Sunday, December 24 @ Atlanta 1:00 PM EST
Sunday, December 31 @ New Orleans 1:00 PM EST *

If we lose to Bengals, and they win tonight and in St. Louis, they would be in 1st, and then they got the stinkin' Redskins the week after that. I have a feeling that there is a good chance that we might be stressing out big time on Dec. 31st when we play them, half of us dead with heartattacks before the New Year!

Go Bucs!!!

This is how I see it:

dont count on us making it to an easy 7-3, if our defense does not show up chad johnson and carson palmer will kill us, i think it will be a shootout till the end, look for many many points from both sides

Atlanta is on the ropes, and hopefully Baltimore knocks them out this week, the Saints have Atlantas #, but it is always a tight game

SF should be a win for sure

Dallas-Sean Payton will beat his old team, but look for another shootout

Washington should be an easy win, their defense is near ranked 30th, and brunell is not that good and portis broke his had

Giants- we will probably drop this one, unless we get pressure on Eli, he cannot throw under pressure, after watching us not blitz worthlessburger and allowing him to pass all over us, maybe we learned our lesson, All i want for Christmas is a saints win

Carolina- this game will probably be for the division at the end of the season, hopefully the saints will give us a good New Years gift, their run game is not that good, and with thier linebackers hurt, we should win this one also

I think we win at least 4 more games, hopefully 5 and we should win the divison and be 11-5

The remaining schedule is tough, the two games that we should win for sure are Washington and SF, other than that the others could go either way

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom