Remaining Schedule (1 Viewer)

If we lose to Bengals, and they win tonight and in St. Louis, they would be in 1st, and then they got the stinkin' Redskins the week after that. I have a feeling that there is a good chance that we might be stressing out big time on Dec. 31st when we play them, half of us dead with heartattacks before the New Year!

Go Bucs!!!

After last year, wouldn't that still be a good thing - To have something to stress out over on New Year's Eve in the Dome?

Imagine if that becomes the NBC Night game? What a way to bring in the New Year!!!!

We will definitely beat washington and dallas...

Bengals are bothersome... We might be able to stop Johnson.. and limit TJ... but whose going to stop chris henry? I expect them to attack craft all game long... it's going to be a shootout.

Coach payton will not lose to his former team. He knows them like the back of his head.

How tough the washington game will be depends on whether or not they are in the playoff hunt.... if they have life.. it'll be a very tough game..

The 9ers game we will win.

Atlanta game will be very tough! with the falcons struggling as of late... they will give it all that they got when they play us... the scary part is... Vick may be benched... I don't want to see that.

Carolina game is an important one... i think this game will decide whether the panthers make it into the playoffs. We have to kick them out at all cost.

CIN- Loss
ATL- WIN
SF- WIN....
DAL- WIN
WSH- WIN
NYG- LOss
CAR- WIN

Looking at the schedule...I don't see a game we should lose. Just hang onto the ball and win out!!!!

Trust me Kfran, I ain't complaining. To me, everything after the home opener win is just icing on the cake, and its looking like a 9-layer cake!

Nov. 19 CINCINNATI 12:00 Win
Nov. 26 @ Atlanta 12:00 Win
Dec. 3 SAN FRANCISCO 12:00 Win
Dec. 10 @Dallas 12:00 Win
Dec. 17 WASHINGTON 12:00 Win
Dec. 24 @NY Giants 12:00 Could go either way if they can actually score.
Dec. 31 CAROLINA 12:00 Win

I think we are about to start a 5 game winning streak to get to 11-3 and clinch the division. We will then play the Giants in their house for a first round bye. If we win it, we lose the meaningless Carolina game. We finish the season 12-4, Chicago finishes 14-2.

Trust me Kfran, I ain't complaining. To me, everything after the home opener win is just icing on the cake, and its looking like a 9-layer cake!

I didn't take it that way, Darb. :bier: :0034: :bier:​

We haven't lost to Dallas in over a decade, and its my one saving grace when Dallas fans around here start throwing their weight around... we cannot lose that game!!

Bengals-Loss
Falcons-Win
49ers-Win
Cowboys-Loss
Redskins-Win
Giants-Loss
Panthers-Win

10-6 season for the Saints and they might get a Wild-Card Berth. If they get into the playoffs look-out they will be dangerous. As of now they control there own destiny. If they can clean up there mistakes I see a possible 11-5 season. If they can get to 11-5 they should win the division and get a first round bye and to host a game in the DOME. Parker 0821 that game will mean a lot to those guys because we got robbed in that first game with the Panthers. Every game means a lot from here on out. Well, let's see if the guys can put a winning streak together and eliminate all the mistakes. If so loooook out THE SAINTS ARE COMING, THE SAINTS ARE COMING, and I will be marching right in with them all the way to MIAMI. This team have been down for to long and now it's our time to SHINE!!

GOOOOOO SAINTS!!!

Last edited:
Of all the games left, I think Cincy could be the only loss. The Saints can outscore all the rest.

Bengals-Loss
Falcons-Win
49ers-Win
Cowboys-Loss
Redskins-Win
Giants-Loss
Panthers-Win

10-6 season for the Saints and they might get a Wild-Card Berth. If they get into the playoffs look-out they will be dangerous. As of now they control there own destiny. If they can clean up there mistakes I see a possible 11-5 season. If they can get to 11-5 they should win the division and get a first round bye and to host a game in the DOME.

GOOOOOO SAINTS!!!

Not to dispute you, babyblack94, but I wonder if 11-5 will get a bye?

Seattle's stayed the course through their injuries, and with a very soft schedule, along with their QB and running back returning, they have a good chance of closing out at 6-1.

That would leave them at 12-4. If we finished at 12-4, as well, the bye is a toss up right now because it would depend on who we lost that other game to, and who they lost to.

I.E. NFC or AFC team, or common opponent - There is no head-to-head with us and Seattle. Gets a little complicated...

The best way for us to guarantee the bye right now is to run the table. Tough, but not improbable.

I only see one sure win the rest of the way with the way we're playing but we could get lucky and win 2 or 3 more.

Nov. 19 CINCINNATI 12:00 Win
Nov. 26 @ Atlanta 12:00 L
Dec. 3 SAN FRANCISCO 12:00 Win
Dec. 10 @Dallas 12:00 Win
Dec. 17 WASHINGTON 12:00 L
Dec. 24 @NY Giants 12:00 Win
Dec. 31 CAROLINA 12:00 Win

Bengals - L - high scoring game, this will be close

Atlanta - W - keep vick from running, and in the pocket and we win.

49ers - W - this team is still rebuilding, should be a force next year.

Dallas - W - i dont think we've lost to them in over 2 years.

Redskins - W - they lose a huge piece of offense with portis out.

Giants - W - we have something to prove after last seasons "home" game.

Carolina - W - this time we play at home.

I'll say it now. If we lose to the woeful Redskins, we aren't going to the playoffs. They stink, we should win that game by at least 2 touchdowns. We should also beat the whiners easily. The other games are 50/50 with Atlanta and Carolina being the toughest of the games remaining IMHO. I don't think much of Atlanta this year, but as the game is in their building and they're still stinging from the hurt we put on them in the Dome, we'll get a dogfight out of them.
Bengals, Dallas, and the Giants are games we have a very good chance of winning, as I believe the Saints are a better team than all three of those clubs, but we'll have to be mistake-free. If turnoves continue to haunt as ala Sunday and the Ravens, we won't win those games.
I'm looking for them to go 5-2, but I think even 4-3 will still win the division unless Carolina really turns it up in the second half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom