Remarkably calm right now (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Not sure if the no call broke me last year or if with Brees out I have no expectations but I’m not very angry right now. I’m more concerned about the possibility of this being Brees last game as a Saint and how he went out more than I am the future of the season.

Not sure if the no call broke me last year or if we Brees out I have no expectations but I’m not very angry right now. I’m more concerned about the possibility of this being Brees last game as a Saint and how he went out more than I am the future of the season.
Yeah, definitely the league had eradicated all emotional attachment to it's awful product within me.

It'a only attachment to New Orleans and the Saints and Brees that keeps this going for me. I just want to see Brees go out as he should and also stick it back to the League. But in the WWE formula, they (the League) are still winning. They are still in my head and most Saints fans.

But I'm done with their product if this is the last hurrah for Brees. I find it hard to believe the refs are this consistently incompetent. There has to be something else under the surface. I'm not surprised in the least by what unfolded.

The injury to Brees was the wildcard when I at least 50/50 expected a jobbing.

Drew or not we still have issues on the backend of the D that linger on...

Count me in the “numb” group.

The second he didn’t come out and Bridgewater did, my heart sank and never came back.

Now I just hope Brees is ok and I don’t much care about football anymore.

Its a horrible day for sure. I just feel for Drew. He's one hell of a guy. I hope for his sake he can play again at the level he was playing. It sucks that we may be seeing the end of an era. I am praying for his recovery.

I think deep down, we all knew there was noway the NFL would let us succeed this year and validate all the criticism from last year.

Brees getting hurt is just icing on the cake for them. They get the Cowboys, Rams, Eagles, 49ers, and Packers back at the top of the NFC. All is right with the world as far as they are concerned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom