Remember 14 teams go to the post season this year and only one team from each conference gets a bye (1 Viewer)

OneBigEasy!!

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the loss is disappointing. Yes the team has issues that need to be cleaned up. Only the 3rd game of the season. Should you be pissed, yes. Should you be disappointed, yes. Should you be frustrated, yes but it’s far too early in the season. A friendly reminder to hang in and stay off the ledge. Would rather have struggles early on and get hot at the end. Last year was on of our best teams and we got bounced in the first round. This year only one team gets thee bye in each conference and as you can see by tonight with covid there is no home field advantage for the foreseeable future.

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
The West is going to send all of its teams to the playoffs, watch.

So it's either win the division or we're out.

Reaction score
I think we're getting ahead of ourselves. We need to makes changes and take one game at a time and look better doing it on both sides of the ball.

Zztop

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
looking forward to another one and done playoff game due to SP not adjusting soon enough

NewOrleansBoy

Clemson Football Walk-On
Reaction score
With all the laughs everyone is doing against ATL, I ask you, are you confident you can beat Atlanta?

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Umm, no, they changed it. 14 teams go to the playoffs this year.

But you are right about the one per conference getting a bye.

I prefer this. I always thought it was cruddy that seeds 1 and 2 get a bye, but not seed 3, which is a bigger drop off IMHO between 2 and 3 than between 1 and 2. The goal should be to be #1, not to be #1 or #2 rather than #3.

OP
OneBigEasy!!

OneBigEasy!!

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yup my bad. I knew they extended it. I’ll edit the thread

Broad St. Saint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I dunno if you saw some other games around the league today, but the Saints are in the top half of the league, and the NFL is now in NHL/NBA territory where any half-decent team makes the playoffs, not Jim Mora-land where you had to actually, be, you know, good.

I think this goes here...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Does Sean Payton still script first several offensive plays, and if so, could teams use that against us? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Dan in Lafayette Saints 1st Quarter + 1 Game Report Card (Offense, Special Teams, Coaches) SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Teams are inquiring about Quinnen Williams Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
Saints K Wil Lutz named NFC Special Teams Player of Week after outing against Chargers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints kicker Wil Lutz named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Three field goals make Wil Lutz NFC Special Teams Player of the Week Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bclemms Teams that have allowed 150 points so far this season Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 71
Pensacola Special Teams play -vs- Chargers Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Music to Troll NFL Teams After Loss Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
jasonsw Brady's stats against teams with records 500. or better Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 24
The most shocking stats for all 16 NFC teams through four weeks Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Michael Thomas' return among five things Saints need for a post-bye reboot Saints RSS News Feeds 0
saintsfan777 N/S Rap Sheet suspended for manscaping post Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
tomwaits This is not a political post, its a karate post Everything Else Board 43