Remember 14 teams go to the post season this year and only one team from each conference gets a bye (1 Viewer)

OneBigEasy!!

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes the loss is disappointing. Yes the team has issues that need to be cleaned up. Only the 3rd game of the season. Should you be P'Oed, yes. Should you be disappointed, yes. Should you be frustrated, yes but it’s far too early in the season. A friendly reminder to hang in and stay off the ledge. Would rather have struggles early on and get hot at the end. Last year was on of our best teams and we got bounced in the first round. This year only one team gets thee bye in each conference and as you can see by tonight with covid there is no home field advantage for the foreseeable future.

This year the Saints are going to get the buh-bye for the the playoffs.

The West is going to send all of its teams to the playoffs, watch.

So it's either win the division or we're out.

Keep in mind that every year 6 new teams make the playoffs.

This was supposed to be our best team since 2011, but we are playing like one of those 6 teams that will get bounced.
agreed

I think we're getting ahead of ourselves. We need to makes changes and take one game at a time and look better doing it on both sides of the ball.

looking forward to another one and done playoff game due to SP not adjusting soon enough

With all the laughs everyone is doing against ATL, I ask you, are you confident you can beat Atlanta?

Umm, no, they changed it. 14 teams go to the playoffs this year.

But you are right about the one per conference getting a bye.

I prefer this. I always thought it was cruddy that seeds 1 and 2 get a bye, but not seed 3, which is a bigger drop off IMHO between 2 and 3 than between 1 and 2. The goal should be to be #1, not to be #1 or #2 rather than #3.

Yup my bad. I knew they extended it. I’ll edit the thread

I think this goes here...

tenor.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom