Remember Kevin Mathis? (1 Viewer)

cdogg

THE WOOD WAS BROUGHT
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He played CB for us for a couple of years, we let him go because of a neck injury he had where if he had another one it could be career/life threatening? He's been playing for the Falcons lately, he had another neck injury today, sad to see.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing when I saw that. Hope he's ok, but if he's smart, he'll just retire.

I saw that, isn't this the second time he's been carted off the field?

I wish him all the best and hope he recovers.

Yea, I remember him. He made the comeback to the game and everything, because if I remember correctly he wasn't doing too well the first time he got injured. I sure hope that he is okay and I wish him well.

Yeah I saw that...he still tackles with his head )going for the legs) and thats what lead to his first injury...he always was a smaller player but he needed to learn how to tackle right...hope he's OK

I never liked watching him play since his 1st injury. Too close to a permanent injury for me. Good player, but hang 'em up.

I always thought that he was a gutsy guy that played bigger than his size. He put some hits on people. I've been happy to see him hang on, but it's time to hang'em up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom