Remember last Sunday- fan boards (1 Viewer)

Could not agree more. I have friends that say we are the whiniest fans in the league and it’s really hard to disagree with them. If we lose it’s the refs, never “well they kicked our arse.”
Well to be fair...today's officiating was slanted. There is no denying.

Yes, it does no good to bellyache post game, but for many, it's a release.

But when you have 6 separate threads on that, on Winston ain't the answer and another 5 on random thoughts on who is to blame, it makes discussion really hard.

So I'll pop in and out just to see what the overall theme is and I don't think it will end all week. We in for long week on SSF. Lol

But when you have 6 separate threads on that, on Winston ain't the answer and another 5 on random thoughts on who is to blame, it makes discussion really hard.

So I'll pop in and out just to see what the overall theme is and I don't think it will end all week. We in for long week on SSF. Lol
Man I hate to say it but I think we are in for a long year. But to be honest I miss the extra room in the bandwagon.

So I'll pop in and out just to see what the overall theme is and I don't think it will end all week. We in for long week on SSF

It not that bad here seriously.
You want mind losing threads click here,

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom