Saints Remember when Chucky (Gruden) narrated Colston’s selection in NFL Top 100? (1 Viewer)

I like Horn for sure, but I like guys like Colston that does their job and just flips the ball back to the ref. Don't talk. Just comes to work and does his job. Miss that guy
Likewise. The topic was "greatest Saints WR."

Still can't believe that Colston never got a Pro Bowl selection in his entire career.

Just blows my mind.

He should have danced and tweeted more, and also complain about not getting enough catches and held out for more cash every three years or so.

He’d be a 9 time Pro Bowler and first ballot HOFer.

A sideline shouting match or two with Brees over his career could have helped also.

He should have danced and tweeted more, and also complain about not getting enough catches and held out for more cash every three years or so.

He’d be a 9 time Pro Bowler and first ballot HOFer.

A sideline shouting match or two with Brees over his career could have helped also.
One of the best sarcastic posts I've seen in a long time.

Touche'

:gosaints:

Gonna represent twice out here in SoCal this season with my Colston jersey. The Chargers preseason game and later in Dec when we are icing the NFC South with a win over the LA Rams…..Colston and Whodat forever!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom