Remember when microchips in pharmaceuticals were a conspiracy? (1 Viewer)

Compliance is control.. I guess you didn't listen to the brief video clip.

I listened to the clip, and my question remains. “Compliance” means confirmation that the medicine is being taken (either for patient management purposes by the physician or perhaps in monitoring by the manufacturer).

I’m still confused by how this gives lawmakers control? What do you think it means?

the guy who tweeted this works for "rebelnews". going to that site, brings up a splash banner "big tech is censoring us". going to their "about" page brings up a bunch of phrases that sound familiar, but I can't quite put my finge(R) on it.

It still is a conspiracy. The chip itself isn't a conspiracy. its putting it in something and the people not knowing they are taking it, that is the conspiravy. If putting a microchip in my body to potentially save my life from while fighting cancer, i guess sign me up. I not cool enough to have something like "he died defying control" on my tombstone..lol

It still is a conspiracy. The chip itself isn't a conspiracy. its putting it in something and the people not knowing they are taking it, that is the conspiravy. If putting a microchip in my body to potentially save my life from while fighting cancer, i guess sign me up. I not cool enough to have something like "he died defying control" on my tombstone..lol

I think you're assuming facts - why would you conclude that people wouldn't know they're taking it?

It's unfathomable that something like this would come without informed consent - at least not in the United States.

I know what you are referring to, but do you honestly believe that politicians from both sides of the aisle wouldn't embrace this?
I don’t think any of them would.

I know none of them would.

We are getting to point, technologically speaking, where we can have internal diagnostics sent to our phone to monitor our health. Think about it, testing your blood while it's still circulating, respiratory readings, all your internal organs monitored 24/7. Maybe we will eventually have an automatic blood sugar monitor and regulator implanted and nanobots maintaining our arteries.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom