remember when...saints memories (1 Viewer)

DreadedWarrior

Dreams do come true!!!!!!
Reaction score
Kinda slow,thought it would be fun to post memories of our beloved saints,some good some not so good.........Here ill start,remember when...Ditka got hired as our new head coach and savior,and brought in heath shuler.........next!

Remember when our (highschool caliber) 4-8 team in 2004 ran the table the last month of the season and was 1 doug brian field goal away from going to the playoffs.

I remember when we won the philly game. I was there, and I have to say that it is neck and neck with the ATL monday night return to the dome game(i've never partied so hard before and after a game in my life). At the end of the Philly game, I swear every man around me(and me, i'll admit it) teared up when that clock hit 00:00. Great game I'll never forget.

remember when payton called a double reverse vs tampa and threw away our season

Both of our Philly playoff games were probably the lowest low and the highest high for me. The first game in 92' we had the game. It was the battle of the #1 defense and the #2 defense. We were killing them and Hebert threw like 2 or 3 interceptions and gave the game away to them. Deuce was the man that made it happen in the 06' playoff game.

I remember when Jerry Rice dropped the ball on the 1-yard line and it bounced through the endzone and they still gave the niners the TD instead of Saints ball on the 20. I also remember seeing it again on "You make the call".

Joe Horn picked up his cell after a TD... I also picked my cell up and said I hear you Joe this our game right here lol...

I remember when Jerry Rice dropped the ball on the 1-yard line and it bounced through the endzone and they still gave the niners the TD instead of Saints ball on the 20. I also remember seeing it again on "You make the call".

You stole mine! hehe, I hate this memory. I was a kid when this happened but I remember it like it was yesterday. He picked the ball up as if to spike it and it popped out of his hand just before he crossed the goal line, sickening call by the zebras.

Remember in 2001 in Atlanta, Deuce came in for 1 play and ripped off a 50 yard touchdown run right up the middle.

I remember when Lorenzo Neal ran into a pile of defenders and he looked stuffed. He stepped back ran around the pile and on to a 70yd td.

How about 2000. 7-3 start w/ Jeff Blake and he gets injured vs. The Raiders. In comes Aaron Brooks and we go on to win the first playoff game in franchise history. When Blake went down, my mouth hit the floor.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom