Remember when the Falcons lost the Superbowl??? (1 Viewer)

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not great with photoshop but I amuse myself... And I'm also not ready for this whole Falcons losing thing to be over lol.

16640654_409170572769679_4058991259360014256_n.jpg

The Falcons have had 3 playoff games in which they blew big leads. In those 3 games they had a combined 56 point lead and lost them by a combined 14 points.

That is really quite impressive.

1st down at New England's 22 with 4 minutes 40 seconds left and a 16 point lead. 3 runs would eat up clock, time outs, and a field goal puts the game out of reach. A sack and a holding call, then a punt, and the rest is history, ahahhahahahahahaha

I spent two hours last night watching Atlanta fans' reactions on YouTube. Gonna do it again tonite.

You know, Seattle knocked the Saints out of the playoffs repeatedly. Then they lose the Super Bowl on a last-second interception.

The next year I had to endure the insufferable egos of the entire Panther team for a season- until the Super Bowl. Then I was gifted with the childish tantrums of Cam Newton as his Dream season turned into the worst day of his life.

So, this year, yeah, the Falcons embarrassed themselves to the Nth degree and I get to watch and re-watch it, then top off with Atlanta fans' tears?

God really does love the Saints' fans. It's just that we're not his favorites....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom