Remi Ayodele denies bounty and goes OFF on Hargrove (1 Viewer)

Media is trying way too hard to keep this a relevant story, its overwith, they need to let it go. The story should have ended with Paytons reinstatement.

I like Remi's responses tbh

"Next time you play football for 8 years put a Lil money up for a rainy day.. But as we can tell you did NOT. All I remember from that year was playing for a great defensive coordinator, play hard hard football, winning NFC Championship, ... And winning a Super Bowl for the New Orleans best year of my Damn life!! Hey Hargrove get real kid..."

We all need to move on...............

...........right after I bump this thread back up to the top

Even sadder that ESPN felt the need to run this "story" at all.

its the closest thing to criticism ive seen them give to goodell, honestly.

and at this point, with it all under the bridge with regards to punishment i dont much care if hargrove answers questions about what happened on the sideline. he wasnt the only person to peg it as remi in the espn piece either.

he lost a full year, and was already a guy on a short leash (his own fault) which may spell the end for him. i cant blame him for being upset and wanting to tell the world what really happened during that soundbite. if he wants to fight the league hes going to have to anyway...

ive said from the get go that remi was likely the one with the comment, and im guessing likely had some dumb comments once he got into the vikings locker room. his response was incredibly childish.

Remi Ayodele

tumblr_lanqq5KicD1qdr1wto1_500.jpg

Hargrove's statement is taken out of context. He was just defending himself. What was he supposed to say when asked who it was if it wasn't him.

Hargrove's statement is taken out of context. He was just defending himself. What was he supposed to say when asked who it was if it wasn't him.

There was another former Dlineman that independantly backed up Hargrove's statement and Anthony wasn't even in on that play. Remi was, and made the hit referenced.

I think I believe Hargrove on this one.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom