*REMINDER* Colston Charities - Online Auction Ends April 1st (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Colston Charities, the charitable organization founded by third year Saints WR Marques Colston is currently holding an online auction to support neglected, abused and underpriviledged children. The auction is currently open at www.colston12.com. Items available are as follows:

1. A one of a kind, senior year Marques Colston Hofstra worn jersey. This is one of only two jerseys Marques wore during his senior year at Hofstra University, with the other residing in his personal collection. The jersey will come autographed and will also include a picture of Marques signing the jersey. Click here to see the jersey and to place your bid.

2. New Orleans Saints Autographed Guitar. This custom made 2007 Schecter Diamond Series guitar is a must have for any NFL fan and music enthusiast. With its Saints color scheme and sleek design the guitar would be a valuable addition to any sports memorabilia collection. This guitar is autographed by RB Reggie Bush, QB Drew Brees, WR Marques Colston, RB Deuce McAllister, DE Charles Grant, DT Hollis Thomas, LB Scott Fujita, G Jahri Evans, RB Pierre Thomas and WR Lance Moore. Click here to view the guitar and place your bid.

3. Autographed Marques Colston Bobblehead - this beautiful and rare Marques Colston Saints Bobblehead will come signed on the base by Marques and includes a photograph of him signing it. Click here to view the bobblehead and place your bid.

All proceeds will benefit Colston Charities. Today, in our own communities, neglected, abused, and underprivileged children are fighting an epic battle: the fight for their future. Colston Charities is dedicated to helping these children realize their gifts, dreams, and potential and providing the tools and opportunities necessary for our children to win this fight. Visit www.colston12.com for more information.

Thanks for the update. A girl I knew at UT told us she was the daughter of the Schecter owner. I've always liked and played their guitars and that one is quite nice.

I will have the guitar unless someone outbids me. Either way, MC will have raised mucho dineros for his foundation. woot-eeeeeeeaaah.

I tried getting the bobblehead, but $200+ is out of my range

All of those items are so cool....I'm glad to see the items bidding up high, but that eliminates my poor pockets.

Yeah, I was offically eliminated from the guitar at about $800. :( I guess I'll spend the money on one I might actually play

That guitar is sweet. It looks like Payton's autograph up around Shreveport.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom