Reminder WHO DAT Chant! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Yes....some get intimidated if their fans are not the loudest there. Sometimes there are more chants Sea Hawks in Arizona than there are whatever they chant...if they know how to chant. LOL

Reaction score
I think what breaks visiting fans spirits the most is the walk from the quarter to the dome. Saturday night they're on Bourbon Street when they see all their jerseys and think "OH WE GONNA TAKE OVER THE SUPERDOME!". Then the next day comes and there's 60,000 Saints jerseys walking down Poydras with you.

Kinda disappointed that the dome doesn't look like Bourbon Street on a Saturday night huh? Enjoy your crappy jambalaya. I've got a good spot to try that same dish if you stay quiet all game ;)

OP
saintdave
Reaction score
I think what breaks visiting fans spirits the most is the walk from the quarter to the dome. Saturday night they're on Bourbon Street when they see all their jerseys and think "OH WE GONNA TAKE OVER THE SUPERDOME!". Then the next day comes and there's 60,000 Saints jerseys walking down Poydras with you.

Kinda disappointed that the dome doesn't look like Bourbon Street on a Saturday night huh? Enjoy your crappy jambalaya. I've got a good spot to try that same dish if you stay quiet all game ;)
Fa real, clowning them damn selves, remember J Jones - he made his after game walk-thru (juiced up - drunk). He/they have to concede, anyone else will jinx themselves!

OP
saintdave
Reaction score
Any Saints fan that’s in the Superdome for every game doesn’t need to be reminded to be loud for the Who Dat chant.
Hating again Ego Cam, talk football -where were you on last win, nowhere on my last post. Hopefully they can be loud enough to shake some positive saints "sense into you"! Ghost clown! Check my stats bruh!

Reaction score
Hating again Ego Cam, talk football -where were you on last win, nowhere on my last post. Hopefully they can be loud enough to shake some positive saints "sense into you"! Ghost clown! Check my stats bruh!
What the hell are you talking about? Where was I? I was in my seats behind the Saints bench like I am for every game and it was plenty loud considering we were playing a team with a losing record.

I’m loud at every game, for every defensive snap, much like the countless other Saints fans that are at every game. We don’t need to be reminded like children about something we’re already pretty damn good at by someone who’s only been on these boards a month and probably isn’t even regularly at the Dome.

OP
saintdave
Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? Where was I? I was in my seats behind the Saints bench like I am for every game and it was plenty loud considering we were playing a team with a losing record.

I’m loud at every game, for every defensive snap, much like the countless other Saints fans that are at every game. We don’t need to be reminded like children about something we’re already pretty damn good at by someone who’s only been on these boards a month and probably isn’t even regularly at the Dome.
Everytime I see your comment face it's something sarcastic - hating, haven't been a few years in the dome, but a faithful Ryder, will never knock a fellow Saints, are you married into a Saint fan based "by wifey" or what's your hating deal, do me/this board a favor and comment something positive if you dare ok my topics! I'll give you another shot! My age is a mature 44

Reaction score
Everytime I see your comment face it's something sarcastic - hating, haven't been a few years in the dome, but a faithful Ryder, will never knock a fellow Saints, are you married into a Saint fan based "by wifey" or what's your hating deal, do me/this board a favor and comment something positive if you dare ok my topics! I'll give you another shot! My age is a mature 44
There is something wrong with you...

Reaction score
Don’t have a wife and if I did, I wouldn’t have to latch onto her sports teams to please her. I’m here on my own free will and contribute more than my share in the process without needing to incessantly post countless threads to do so.

The only person posting negatively is yourself. You got your panties in a wad from me posting this...

Any Saints fan that’s in the Superdome for every game doesn’t need to be reminded to be loud for the Who Dat chant.
Care to illustrate in the above post where I’m “hating”? You literally derailed your own thread because that post is on topic. Your last few have not.

As I’ve said, for people that’s at all home games, a random post halfway through the season isn’t going to rile up the Superdome crowd to be louder the upcoming weekend. They’re not going to be walking to the Dome and think, “HOLY ****, I just remembered we have to be EXTRA loud for the Who Dat chant this week” or “That saintdave guy doesn’t think we’re loud, WE’RE GONNA SHOW HIM!”

Unless it’s coming from Payton, our players, or someone in the front office, it’s not going to ramp up the raucousness of the Superdome.

I also find it amusing that you claim that you’d “never knock a fellow Saints fan” yet you authored this fine piece of literature two days after joining?

There is something wrong with you...
Glad I’m not the only one that sees it.

OP
saintdave
Reaction score
Don’t have a wife and if I did, I wouldn’t have to latch onto her sports teams to please her. I’m here on my own free will and contribute more than my share in the process without needing to incessantly post countless threads to do so.

The only person posting negatively is yourself. You got your panties in a wad from me posting this...

Care to illustrate in the above post where I’m “hating”? You literally derailed your own thread because that post is on topic. Your last few have not.

As I’ve said, for people that’s at all home games, a random post halfway through the season isn’t going to rile up the Superdome crowd to be louder the upcoming weekend. They’re not going to be walking to the Dome and think, “HOLY ****, I just remembered we have to be EXTRA loud for the Who Dat chant this week” or “That saintdave guy doesn’t think we’re loud, WE’RE GONNA SHOW HIM!”

Unless it’s coming from Payton, our players, or someone in the front office, it’s not going to ramp up the raucousness of the Superdome.

I also find it amusing that you claim that you’d “never knock a fellow Saints fan” yet you authored this fine piece of literature two days after joining?

Glad I’m not the only one that sees it.
"doesn’t need to be reminded". That's where you went wrong, start on the correct note, you got a helper on your side - probably another negative Nancy, cool though my tolerance can handle a few to 2/1. Only if others stated where I'm coming from, then perhaps the hammer will drop, and on the bunch, soldier bruh, I'm immune to those words, get a wifey Cameran!

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
"doesn’t need to be reminded". That's where you went wrong, start on the correct note, you got a helper on your side - probably another negative Nancy, cool though my tolerance can handle a few to 2/1. Only if others stated where I'm coming from, then perhaps the hammer will drop, and on the bunch, soldier bruh, I'm immune to those words, get a wifey Cameran!
Dude. You made it personal. His post was reasonable, sane and right. Just chill. :covri:

Reaction score
And just like the other thread, you get defensive when no one agrees with you.

I don’t need a wife, I test drive as I please and go about my merry way. However, I certainly hope your wife is canonized into actual sainthood one day if this is what she has to deal with every day. God bless that woman.

But you’re right, that hammer will drop... the ban hammer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom