Reminder WHO DAT Chant! (1 Viewer)

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
This dude hates on everything, it's just and ongoing thing (like flying nats), annoying! I bounce it off like rain x!
Naw. You just have thin skin.

He isn't a hater because his opinion differs from your's. He just has a different opinion from you. See, that's not hating. That's expressing an opinion. That's OK and even expected on a discussion forum.

But it sure doesn't bounce off of you like gnats. If it did, you wouldn't have bothered replying.

So, again, just chill. You're a newbie here. Get to know folks and learn how to roll with people who have different opinions.

OP
OP
saintdave
Reaction score
Naw. You just have thin skin.

He isn't a hater because his opinion differs from your's. He just has a different opinion from you. See, that's not hating. That's expressing an opinion. That's OK and even expected on a discussion forum.

But it sure doesn't bounce off of you like gnats. If it did, you wouldn't have bothered replying.

So, again, just chill. You're a newbie here. Get to know folks and learn how to roll with people who have different opinions.
Thick skin, nonsense crap can't penetrate

OP
OP
saintdave
Reaction score
And just like the other thread, you get defensive when no one agrees with you.

I don’t need a wife, I test drive as I please and go about my merry way. However, I certainly hope your wife is canonized into actual sainthood one day if this is what she has to deal with every day. God bless that woman.

But you’re right, that hammer will drop... the ban hammer.
Still here an excelling up, we're good Cameron, you try to get good and get.....

Reaction score
Still here an excelling up, we're good Cameron, you try to get good and get.....
My name isn't Cameron. However, my name is right there if you bothered.

But I'm sure it's just a coincidence that no one agrees with your stance, it's always someone else's fault, ect.

You did the same exact thing in your previous thread about how "true Saints fans" pulled for the Falcons instead of the Patriots in Super Bowl LI in which you were soundly taken out behind the woodshed by several other posters. Since then, you've been getting bent out of shape every time you see me post.

Newsflash, I don't look at who started the topic when I reply. I reply to the content posted; if you post some wack tripe, I'm going to tear it apart like the aforementioned topic and other ridiculous posts you've made in the month since you joined...

In all Saints fans (millions) true & loyal, if the question was, would the real 100% Saints-Brees fans please step forward, we're like Red Shirt quarterbacks, just a few leaders in the group. My few leaders outrank the average, our 1 can cover 65, (1-65).

I'm out, mic dropped........
Just joined Wed & jumped to the top, I didn't join to start as an amateur, top dog baby merging with the top level members, equal with whomever and however long members been on on! Fact talker! Love it or love it!
No weak talk - Soldier here, nothing jealous, perhaps I welcome your trial at attempting to dethrone me.
You have serious delusions of grandeur, my dude. Please go see a psychiatrist and get help.

OP
OP
saintdave
Reaction score
And just like the other thread, you get defensive when no one agrees with you.

I don’t need a wife, I test drive as I please and go about my merry way. However, I certainly hope your wife is canonized into actual sainthood one day if this is what she has to deal with every day. God bless that woman.

But you’re right, that hammer will drop... the ban hammer.
Still here an excelling up, we're good Cameron you try to get good and get.....
Sure looks the opposite to me. :shrug:

Start your pre-game drinking a few days early, maybe? ;)
You and your boy have fun, while I talk Saints winning, ghost you both!

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score

You don't have to ghost. Try the ignore function. I suggested that you take some time and learn the forum and its members, but it looks like :banghead:.

Aw, well. Not the first, won't be the last. I'll set the over/under at 6 weeks before ban. I'd bet the under. Lol. :9:

Reaction score

LMAO, if this is you "excelling it up" then you're setting the bar embarrassingly low for yourself.

You claim you want to talk football, yet I never see you actually talk about X's and O's. Only homeristic takes and anyone that displays any subjectivity or rationality has their fanhood questioned and a trail of insults. You're nothing short of a troll that is here to use SaintsReport to promote your little blog and get clicks as evidenced by two of your previous posts...

Care to read more, can check my link

Again, please get some help. All jokes aside.

OP
OP
saintdave
Reaction score
LMAO, if this is you "excelling it up" then you're setting the bar embarrassingly low for yourself.

You claim you want to talk football, yet I never see you actually talk about X's and O's. Only homeristic takes and anyone that displays any subjectivity or rationality has their fanhood questioned and a trail of insults. You're nothing short of a troll that is here to use SaintsReport to promote your little blog and get clicks as evidenced by two of your previous posts...

Again, please get some help. All jokes aside.
Glad I'm on your mind with hopefully the Saints, you 2 or 3 have fun "playing with one another" not a party for me on the lil wagon! Glad y'all have heard of me, continue with me on your mind! I have forgotten you...... . Let's see next topic, probably drop one tomorrow, so get ready to hate, cause I'll be ready to hammer drop directly, won't be so easy on ya Alan Cameron + pips. I talk Saints real numbers & facts, drop some facts for once, this is Saints talk not Facebook with friends!

OP
OP
saintdave
Reaction score
You don't have to ghost. Try the ignore function. I suggested that you take some time and learn the forum and its members, but it looks like :banghead:.

Aw, well. Not the first, won't be the last. I'll set the over/under at 6 weeks before ban. I'd bet the under. Lol. :9:
Mighty Mike, need some help in your name, you and ego man have fun alone -------! Probably been coat riding Cam for awhile, he say jump your UP, quit while you "think your ahead", before I go all out 2% on you, that's all that's needed! Ghost runner up clown!

MightyMite

Mightiest of all Mites
Reaction score
Glad I'm on your mind with hopefully the Saints, you 2 or 3 have fun "playing with one another" not a party for me on the lil wagon! Glad y'all have heard of me, continue with me on your mind! I have forgotten you...... . Let's see next topic, probably drop one tomorrow, so get ready to hate, cause I'll be ready to hammer drop directly, won't be so easy on ya Alan Cameron + pips. I talk Saints real numbers & facts, drop some facts for once, this is Saints talk not Facebook with friends!
I thought you were going to "ghost" us? Good God, you're absolutely insufferable. Nobody has heard of you. You placed the links in your own posts. :covri:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom