Renaissance Festival (1 Viewer)

hrussell

The Girl is so Dangerous
Reaction score
It's that time of year again my Who Dats! The Renaissance Festival opens this weekend Nov. 6th and runs through Dec. 12. Don't forget to ask for me, your friendly neighborhood beer wench!! You can get tickets online at http://larf.org/ OR just show up for a fun filled fantastic day!

Attachments

• Renaissance Faire 067.jpg
    Renaissance Faire 067.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 35
It's that time of year again my Who Dats! The Renaissance Festival opens this weekend Nov. 6th and runs through Dec. 12. Don't forget to ask for me, your friendly neighborhood beer wench!! You can get tickets online at larf.org OR just show up for a fun filled fantastic day!

mmmmmmmmmmm beeeeeer wenches :9:

Your friend looks very comfortable on your breasteses....:9: and it looks like she has some serious motorboat potential, as well....

I'm sure you've explained it before, but could you tell me how you got involved in renaissance stuff? I'm not knocking it, I just know so little about it, and you're the only person that I "know" that is into it.

Cool.. My GF and her friends are big Ren Fair folks...

Got a link of details?

Joe

Geaux 19......

I'm sure you've explained it before, but could you tell me how you got involved in renaissance stuff? I'm not knocking it, I just know so little about it, and you're the only person that I "know" that is into it.

I knocked it when I first started. My neighbor (my friend's brother) runs the beer and soda booths. Asked me a few years back if I wouldn't mind helping out. I needed some money so I said yes. Then came the kicker....I had to wear one of those outfits. I said no way! I'm gonna look like an idiot!! Then I got to the faire grounds and saw that I was far from looking like an idiot. It's a lot of fun, it takes up my whole weekend, and I work Sat and Sun and I also work 5 days a week. It can be a killer. Its gets stupidly cold, but it's a lot of fun to see the different people and cut up with everyone. It's one of those places that you can be anyone you want to be and go back to normal Monday. The one i work is not the best one out there, but it's what we have to work with. I know a few of the SR members are coming as they have already told me. I hope to see y'all there!

Is it just dress-up or do the beer wenches there carry the same values as the women during the Renaissance did? Cause we're talking "whore city" if so.

Well I can't speak for everyone, but the beer wenches I work with, I get the idea it's a big smelly orgy.

Huzzah!!!! I figured the horses were the big smelly ones with or without the orgy. Don't know which weekend yet but will be there with my bells on! (and my bodice knife carefully tucked!).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom