Replay of Dallas game on NFLN last night.... (1 Viewer)

They were fined.

What’s more important? Being fined AFTER the fact, OR WINNING a Conference GAME?

If that’s the case?
I say; knock the sum mama batch- the smuck, OUT~!(is that lightly veiled? Or an infraction?

(I really don’t know how it’s being viewed these days and don’t want to intentionally dance with the sprites on the border of the Universe which IS The WHODAT NATION but still would like to get a strong point across.) and DO IT EVERY TIME~! However, I don’t agree with that kind of dirty play, where a player is intentionally hurt vs. just playing a tough and rough and physical game. Big Difference, IMHO~!

Yeah, that was a lot of help on the field.

He said they should have fined and I was just stating that they were. I didn't make any comment at all about them not being penalized. Of course there should have been a penalty. That's completely obvious and shouldn't need to be stated.

What’s more important? Being fined AFTER the fact, OR WINNING a Conference GAME?

If that’s the case?
I say; knock the sum mama batch- the smuck, OUT~!(is that lightly veiled? Or an infraction?

(I really don’t know how it’s being viewed these days and don’t want to intentionally dance with the sprites on the border of the Universe which IS The WHODAT NATION but still would like to get a strong point across.) and DO IT EVERY TIME~! However, I don’t agree with that kind of dirty play, where a player is intentionally hurt vs. just playing a tough and rough and physical game. Big Difference, IMHO~!

I get most of the first paragraph and what you are trying to say here. You can read my response above as my retort to what I did understand.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom