Report: 4,300 Seats Eliminated in Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Saints Season-Ticket Holders Affected (2 Viewers)

Lines are probably tied up with outbound calls trying to sell all of the bunker club and endzone club tickets that didn’t renew.

Actually they have to pay half of it by the 30th
Swear I'm getting old, but does anyone remember when the final deadline for payment is?

So I got an interesting call from the ticket office yesterday...

When I was relocated, they moved me to what was apparently an aisle seat. Yesterday, the rep calls me and says, "your seat was originally an aisle seat, but it's not any more. We've added another seat, but it might be obstructed some. Do you want to move to that seat?"

Nope.

Apparently things are still not done and they are trying to maximize as much free space as they possibly can. Perhaps there's hope some folks might still get a call.

I went to the game yesterday and the seats are not good. I am in section 104(nearly right behind the goal post) and this section was impacted by the new suites. Prior to the renovation, our tickets were 3 rows from the bottom and unfortunately we were moved 20 rows up.

For those that are in this area, have you noticed that the seats closer to the field are slightly bigger than the seats that are further towards the top?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom