Report: 4,300 Seats Eliminated in Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Saints Season-Ticket Holders Affected (3 Viewers)

ktmoze

VIP Subscribing Member
Approved Blogger
Reaction score

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
You didn’t think they removed 4,300 seats just for those end zone suites did you? The loge seating removal was related to the expansion of the concourses. There’s a thread on it somewhere...oh wait.
I was in corner loge and loved it. The pic of the new club is lower level north end zone. From the pics I’ve seen, they eliminated the 200s in the corners and the first 5-6 rows of the corner 300s for concourse expansion and took out the first several rows of the north end zone for a new club. Some of the corner 300s remain higher up.

I’m curious how many rows in the lower end zone got removed. End zone seats are great up to about row 12 and then you end up under the over hang. It would suck to shell out club money for seats that can’t even view the Jumbotron.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
No, but is it worth the price? Loge Club Corner tix are currently $1850 (300 level) and $2K (200 level). Loge offer much better sightlines.
Even if you drink 5-6 beer/wine per game and eat lots of snacks, it seems hard to justify the premium and the multi-year commitment. Hard pass to me.
Lost my loge club corner seats as well.

I am not sitting in an end zone seat five rows up from the field for $300 per game. That's insane. For that kind of money I would go to the adult ballet and watch it on television in between performances.

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lost my loge club corner seats as well.

I am not sitting in an end zone seat five rows up from the field for $300 per game. That's insane. For that kind of money I would go to the adult ballet and watch it on television in between performances.
Not to mention you can sit on the 40 yard line and go to a bigger club. For the last several years, there's been bunker club seats available during renewal season.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
Well, I actually had to call to find out I'm without my tickets as well. Rep said they thought they called everyone last month. Obviously that didn't happen.

:frack: :frack: :frack:

mbh

Veteran
Reaction score
Well, I actually had to call to find out I'm without my tickets as well. Rep said they thought they called everyone last month. Obviously that didn't happen.

:frack: :frack: :frack:
I just looked at my invoice and discovered the exact same thing happened with my two seats in 506. It’s one thing to lose seats, many are in the same boat, it’s another thing to not even receive a call about it.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I guess my seats were not eliminated. I just got my invoice, and it is paid in full. Now, if they will just allow us to attend this year...

Got mine as well.. and in an amazing turn of events likely to NEVER happen again- the team owes me money! I guess i paid $18 last year for paper tickets, which they are doing away with... i ranted in another thread how I’m not crazy about that move- but they owe me $18.

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I just looked at my invoice and discovered the exact same thing happened with my two seats in 506. It’s one thing to lose seats, many are in the same boat, it’s another thing to not even receive a call about it.

That is so effed up, I’m cant even begin to imagine what they were thinking.. seriously, after all the loyalty that we fans show, and just nothing in return.

Grandadmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Reaction score
That is so effed up, I’m cant even begin to imagine what they were thinking.. seriously, after all the loyalty that we fans show, and just nothing in return.
Guy I spoke to was very dry about it...

"So what happened was..."

"You should hear from us by May."

Not a good feeling at all after missing out on last season.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score

Yeah I feel the Saints have been a little tone deaf to what it was like as a ticket holder last year in general. Communication has been poor.

JRead2

Hades is frozen.
Reaction score
Yeah I feel the Saints have been a little tone deaf to what it was like as a ticket holder last year in general. Communication has been poor.
They didn't seem to have problems with communication when they wanted me to use my credit on a suite for a game. They did that multiple times -- by text, phone call, and email. Too bad they aren't that good at communicating the things that really matter.

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
They didn't seem to have problems with communication when they wanted me to use my credit on a suite for a game. They did that multiple times -- by text, phone call, and email. Too bad they aren't that good at communicating the things that really matter.
Yeah that's what I mean. I got a bunch of promotions like that. The pelicans office calls me a bunch to pitch a sale. But when it came time to.use my tickets last year, it was very much last minute with very little information. Then when I get my invoice for this season, they deducted full face value for the seats they assigned me and not the face value of my own seats. I didn't ask to be signed more expensive seats and have my group broken up.

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
VIP Contributor
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I remember those email communications back in August...so rude. Only when I mentioned escalating the issue did I get a professional response and real help.

superstar7th

Rookie
Reaction score

Bruh

Super dry and confused. Season ticket holder for 16 years sec 156. Our 3 seats removed for floor suites. Get a call about 10 yr 7 yr 5yr commitment for same section 3 rows back from previous seats for $3500 more. I laughed and said that math doesn't addup. Call me in may with better solution.

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Bruh
Super dry and confused. Season ticket holder for 16 years sec 156. Our 3 seats removed for floor suites. Get a call about 10 yr 7 yr 5yr commitment for same section 3 rows back from previous seats for $3500 more. I laughed and said that math doesn't addup. Call me in may with better solution.
That's a tough spot to be in. The only tickets that usually come up as available after renewal season are the super expensive ones. Of course one bad season could change that, or one more season of Covid restrictions. But if you are going to wait them out, you might be waiting until 2022.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom