Report: 4,300 Seats Eliminated in Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Saints Season-Ticket Holders Affected (1 Viewer)

What happened to putting you all first on the list after they go through the initial renewal process first?

I can’t wait to get the call just to see what they offer and how much more it’s going to be to replace the tickets we lost because of the renovation.

They haven’t started the renewal process.

I know. That's the point. Why throw the super-expensive seats their way when they don't even know who's going to renew first (memo to Saints office: send me my invoice please).

I know. That's the point. Why throw the super-expensive seats their way when they don't even know who's going to renew first (memo to Saints office: send me my invoice please).

Maybe some of them want the super expensive new seats.

Report: 4,300 Seats Eliminated in Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Saints Season-Ticket Holders Affected
Renovations and the new "fan experience" will cut down on the number of seats inside of the Superdome.

I just received a call from the Saints. Invoices are about to be shipped out and they will be calling in May to try and find seats for the season ticket holders that lost their seats.

I just received a call from the Saints. Invoices are about to be shipped out and they will be calling in May to try and find seats for the season ticket holders that lost their seats.

Any word on their expectations as far as attendance? I was optimistic last year but at this point they've been holding our money for quite a while without being able to offer a product in return.

Any word on their expectations as far as attendance? I was optimistic last year but at this point they've been holding our money for quite a while without being able to offer a product in return.
They didn’t say how many fans they will be allowing.

That doesn't look horrible.
No, but is it worth the price? Loge Club Corner tix are currently $1850 (300 level) and $2K (200 level). Loge offer much better sightlines.
Even if you drink 5-6 beer/wine per game and eat lots of snacks, it seems hard to justify the premium and the multi-year commitment. Hard pass to me.

No, but is it worth the price? Loge Club Corner tix are currently $1850 (300 level) and $2K (200 level). Loge offer much better sightlines.
Even if you drink 5-6 beer/wine per game and eat lots of snacks, it seems hard to justify the premium and the multi-year commitment. Hard pass to me.

Yep. Looks like row 5 and 6 would require you to eat about 75 bucks each game. i can drink and eat that easily, but I'm sure they're not tossing veuve for the girls in that free stuff so I'm likely still going to stay in the corner like you.

Those were $100 seats not so long ago. I just lost my club seats in 276 due to renovation and even those were cheapter than these new end zone club tickets.

And I would be really curious if these new "club seats" are under the overhang now that rows have been removed for the suites. I've sat in the end zone under the overhang, its not ideal.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom