Report: 4,300 Seats Eliminated in Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Saints Season-Ticket Holders Affected (1 Viewer)

Yeah I feel the Saints have been a little tone deaf to what it was like as a ticket holder last year in general. Communication has been poor.
They didn't seem to have problems with communication when they wanted me to use my credit on a suite for a game. They did that multiple times -- by text, phone call, and email. Too bad they aren't that good at communicating the things that really matter.

They didn't seem to have problems with communication when they wanted me to use my credit on a suite for a game. They did that multiple times -- by text, phone call, and email. Too bad they aren't that good at communicating the things that really matter.

Yeah that's what I mean. I got a bunch of promotions like that. The pelicans office calls me a bunch to pitch a sale. But when it came time to.use my tickets last year, it was very much last minute with very little information. Then when I get my invoice for this season, they deducted full face value for the seats they assigned me and not the face value of my own seats. I didn't ask to be signed more expensive seats and have my group broken up.

Yeah I feel the Saints have been a little tone deaf to what it was like as a ticket holder last year in general. Communication has been poor.

I remember those email communications back in August...so rude. Only when I mentioned escalating the issue did I get a professional response and real help.

Guy I spoke to was very dry about it...

"So what happened was..."

"You should hear from us by May."

Not a good feeling at all after missing out on last season.
Bruh
Guy I spoke to was very dry about it...

"So what happened was..."

"You should hear from us by May."

Not a good feeling at all after missing out on last season.
Super dry and confused. Season ticket holder for 16 years sec 156. Our 3 seats removed for floor suites. Get a call about 10 yr 7 yr 5yr commitment for same section 3 rows back from previous seats for $3500 more. I laughed and said that math doesn't addup. Call me in may with better solution.

Bruh
Super dry and confused. Season ticket holder for 16 years sec 156. Our 3 seats removed for floor suites. Get a call about 10 yr 7 yr 5yr commitment for same section 3 rows back from previous seats for $3500 more. I laughed and said that math doesn't addup. Call me in may with better solution.
That's a tough spot to be in. The only tickets that usually come up as available after renewal season are the super expensive ones. Of course one bad season could change that, or one more season of Covid restrictions. But if you are going to wait them out, you might be waiting until 2022.

That's a tough spot to be in. The only tickets that usually come up as available after renewal season are the super expensive ones. Of course one bad season could change that, or one more season of Covid restrictions. But if you are going to wait them out, you might be waiting until 2022.
Yeah im hoping they give me an opt out. I don't mind paying more for better seats but to pay more than double for worse seats in same section is insane. And to commit for 10 years, in the words of Joey gladstone "cut it out"

I just received a call from the ticket office today offering me season tickets in the North End Zone club seats for $2320 a season plus a $500 deposit that would be applied to the last season of a 10 year contract. If i don't wish to sign a 10 contact the season tickets are almost $3000 for a season. My seats that were taken was in section 619 and they cost me $770 dollars last year. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years and i don't know what to do be cause i can not afford the price increase.

I just received a call from the ticket office today offering me season tickets in the North End Zone club seats for $2320 a season plus a $500 deposit that would be applied to the last season of a 10 year contract. If i don't wish to sign a 10 contact the season tickets are almost $3000 for a season. My seats that were taken was in section 619 and they cost me $770 dollars last year. I have been a season ticket holder for 20 years and i don't know what to do be cause i can not afford the price increase.
I definitely understand, I was in 609, row 11 before the renovation erased my seats. I was expecting this sort of call when it's my turn. At that price, it'll make the decision easier just to give them up. The one thing about the no fans with covid rules, you realize how easy and cheap it is to watch the game from home or friends. Although the tailgating is the best part of it.

The north club is not a terrible deal.....if you are looking for a club. But not compared to what those folks were paying, WHOA. Boils down to if the Saints are worth a crap the next couple of years. If they tank, seats will open up.

Last edited:
I definitely understand, I was in 609, row 11 before the renovation erased my seats. I was expecting this sort of call when it's my turn. At that price, it'll make the decision easier just to give them up. The one thing about the no fans with covid rules, you realize how easy and cheap it is to watch the game from home or friends. Although the tailgating is the best part of it.
What were your seat numbers? I was in same section and row, seats 17-18 on the end. I'm kinda expecting the same thing when they call. It just ticks me off that people have been sitting in the same place for years, and you get to know everybody, then, this kinda stuff happens. I'm just waiting on them to see what they got to offer.

What were your seat numbers? I was in same section and row, seats 17-18 on the end. I'm kinda expecting the same thing when they call. It just ticks me off that people have been sitting in the same place for years, and you get to know everybody, then, this kinda stuff happens. I'm just waiting on them to see what they got to offer.
Seats 5 and 6. Right above the tunnel railing. 609 has the 1st down routine down. The people around us have been there over 20 years. Just crazy.

Those field suites are going to have hard sight lines. Not worth the money. I really don’t understand why we have to be Dallas stadium. The Superdome was unique in its own way. Had its own distinct rumble on game day. Why change it? If it is not broken don’t fix it. Just my 2 cents.

I was Section 619 Row 8 seat 3

Seats 5 and 6. Right above the tunnel railing. 609 has the 1st down routine down. The people around us have been there over 20 years. Just crazy.
You were on the other end from me. We all loved the 1st down routine. Great people all around. I also got a call from saints rep telling me about the north end zone club seats available for ONLY ~$2300 per seat. We paid a lot less for 2 seats where we were. Said will call back mid May after renewals come in and then see what's left.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom