Report: Broncos’ quarterbacks were not cooperative with contact tracing (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
They knew they were violating protocol and tried to cover it up....

One of the shows I think said the NFL had photographic proof. That's hard core, man. Not only thwarting the protocols but then lying to The Man about it. Should be a harsher penalty.

One of the shows I think said the NFL had photographic proof. That's hard core, man. Not only thwarting the protocols but then lying to The Man about it. Should be a harsher penalty.

"Protocol violations that result in virus spread requiring adjustments to the schedule or otherwise impacting other teams will result in additional financial and competitive discipline, including the adjustment or loss of draft choices or even the forfeit of a game," Goodell added.

So Goodell could have just made Denver forfeit the game. But he wants to see it played to make an example. He is not doing this as a favor to the Saints. Let's just hope no none gets hurt so he can prove his point. Also, it's not fair that all the players for both teams wouldn't get paid.

"Protocol violations that result in virus spread requiring adjustments to the schedule or otherwise impacting other teams will result in additional financial and competitive discipline, including the adjustment or loss of draft choices or even the forfeit of a game," Goodell added.

So Goodell could have just made Denver forfeit the game. But he wants to see it played to make an example. He is not doing this as a favor to the Saints. Let's just hope no none gets hurt so he can prove his point. Also, it's not fair that all the players for both teams wouldn't get paid.
Thanks for that. Yeah, I was advocating for the forfeit, till I saw both teams don't get game checks. So it is what it is, but none of it's on the Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom