Report: Cortland Finnegan expected to sign with Saints (1 Viewer)

OH boy!

andre-johnson-go-ham-o.gif

:hihi:

Attachments

• 7624f89a0bdf51780f1b877fa72b5c7913cdc464cda956c5e92ceecd8e12ad38_1.jpg
    7624f89a0bdf51780f1b877fa72b5c7913cdc464cda956c5e92ceecd8e12ad38_1.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 523
This could go one of two ways.. Either he ends up being another Browner for us, or he ends up filling Vaccaro's role of manning the slot/tight end and allowing Vaccaro to be a true SS.

He is very physical and definitely doesn't shy away from contact. I like the move. He doesn't have the expectations Browner had. Low risk veteran who could possibly have a lot to offer to a fairly young defense.

He was a below average starter in Carolina. Keenan Lewis is the one to be concerned about.

Just don't be a repeat of Browner. That's all I ask.

Possible we are brining him in for training camp to see what he has left. A name for the list just in case we need someone.

Why do I get the feeling Keenan Lewis is about to have another surgery.

Every year, we bring in guys off the street to see what they can do in case of injury down the road. Regardless of what's going on with K. Lewis, that's what this most likely us.

Strange......with the relatively positive news about Keenan Lewis coming out and with the group of young players the team has at CB this is a strange signing. There may be a more serious injury to someone we don't know about yet.

Or the fact that there only proven healthy corner we have is Delvin Breaux. PJ looks good but needs more PT.

Lewis is up in the air when he will return, and may be done for good. Swann is injury prone. Harris and Crawley are rookies who aren't anywhere near ready to start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom