Report: Eagles Will Release CB Nnamdi Asomugha (1 Viewer)

I wouldn't mind him..especially if Rob plays tons of press man coverage

excellent-frog-andrew-long-dream-gift-economy-infinite-growth-carolyn-elliott-occupy-wall-street-occupy-pittsburgh1.jpg

I think this would be much more realistic target for N.O. than Revis, plus it would re-unite him with Rob Ryan. If they're truly looking to spend top dollar on a CB, this would be the guy to go for, rather than forking over trade compensation + high dollars.

The few times I saw the Eagles play last year, Nnamdi looked a step slow, in contrast with his playing days in Oakland, where he was a true shutdown corner. Was it a scheme issue in Philly, or has he really lost a step? Either way, I wouldn't mind bringing him in for the right price. Seems like a much more realistic scenario than Revis.

I wouldn't mind getting both revis and nnamdi. Also reed or Woodson. But I want to keep our first for either keke mingo or jones

The few times I saw the Eagles play last year, Nnamdi looked a step slow, in contrast with his playing days in Oakland, where he was a true shutdown corner. Was it a scheme issue in Philly, or has he really lost a step? Either way, I wouldn't mind bringing him in for the right price. Seems like a much more realistic scenario than Revis.
He has surely lost more than one step, and was burnt all year this past season. I'd give him the vet min, nothing more

Shall I dare say the dreaded Sr quote? Make it happen Loomis!!! Please .. *sad puppy face

He has surely lost more than one step, and was burnt all year this past season. I'd give him the vet min, nothing more

Wow, you just must not understand how defenses work, and what scheme he was playing in the past 2 seasons compared to when he was in Oakland. Vet min, really?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom