Report Errors and Problems here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Ratings
If you are having any problems or run into any error messages, please post them on this thread so that we can look into them.

Andrus

Do this first. Clear all of your temporary internet files and any saintsreport.com cookies, restart windows, and try again before reporting.

I sent an e-mail the other day about this, so if you've already got it I apologize, I just wanna make sure that the message gets to someone. For some reason when the servers were switched by DOB info was lost, and now it is showing that I am a minor. Can you take the restrictions off, so that I can update my profile and such? My DOB is 8-23-79. Thanks in advance!

BTW, I like the new format and I really appreciate all that you've done over the years to make this a home for saints fans everywhere.

EDIT: For some reason it is showing my correct age when I post, but when I try to update my profile the restrictions for minors prevent me from doing so. BTW, I really like the fact that those restrictions / permission forms exist...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Andrus

Andrus

Owner/Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Ratings
billnms... Sounds like a cache problem. The old SR cookies and cache may be causing your browser some confusion. That is why I am asking people to delete their temporary internet files and SaintsReport.com cookies (Most important), and reboot.

No Native... Same as above. If you've already done so, do it again. I've made some changes to cookie handling here to try to eliminate some problems.

Saintology. I changed your D.O.B., but I have yet to find where there is a toggle to remove the COPPA tag from users. Will look into it further when I have time.

62 Defense

Survivor Bowl 7 & 15 Champion - RIP
Ratings
Big A,

Not really a problem, but it appears that the "new" layout on SSF threads has almost a 1" margin left and right. Is this by design or can I change it so that it will appear full width??

GW93

Original
Ratings
Once I am logged in, I can't get to the home page. I can jump to the news page and the forums, etc., so it's no big deal. More of a minor annoyance.

Moderator #9

staphory

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Ratings
When I click on the "HOME" button I get this message:

You would need to provide your own index.php if they don't have to use the home module, because the index.php included with vbportal, just sends them here. If you followed a valid link, please notify the webmaster

Below that is a box labeled "Module jump".

Ratings
all of a sudden, since the website change, I started getting: "there are multiple names being used on my Ip address" I've checked my firewall, viruses, rebooted and it still happened. In the past day or so I noticed I don't get that message. was that a website bug? and you got it worked out, or was it my firewall, etc..., I need to know, cuz that made me a lil nervous.

thanks

Pasty

Hall-of-Famer
Ratings
Only my headers and Send/Receive dates imported with my PMs. There are no bodies for any of the messages. Not the end of the world, but thought I'd let you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.