Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons [MERGED... ] (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
While I find it hard to believe that this would actually happen, just the thought of it put a little smile on my face tonight. Anything to cause undo stress to Falcons fans in the offseason is OK in my book.

The mayor of Atlanta is warning city council members about business interests in Los Angeles who want to move the Falcons to the west coast. Team owner Arthur Blank shared that information with top city and state officials in their discussions about financing a new stadium in downtown Atlanta.
Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

daMixter

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Brennan77

Bass Manager
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Just the same ridiculous posturing we have witnessed over and over again. You'd think someone would finally call the NFL's bluff. I thought Minnesota might do it. Perhaps Atlanta will. Nah. No chance. Atl will pay like everyone else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
As much as I would enjoy the Falcons moving out of Atlanta, I think they'll stay. If I had to pick, the Rams are the favorite to move.

Goatman Saint

Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Same posturing as all. That's why the nfl even though it would want a team in LA doesn't really want one it LA. Of course LA doesn't really care either so meh.

neworleanshoo

hoodat
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
absolutely absurd to saddle taxpayers with the construction of a new stadium when the GA dome is barely twenty years old - with $300 million in upgrades as recently as 2009.

just absurdity. atlanta taxpayers should tell blanke he can have his fancy new playground stadium if he buys it himself.

wamland

Sacrilicious
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons

FOX 5 Mobile: Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons
"FOX 5 has learned that the city of Los Angeles has expressed interest in acquiring the Atlanta Falcons.

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed is warning city council members about business interests in Los Angeles who want to move the Falcons to the west coast. Team owner Arthur Blank shared that information with top city and state officials in their discussions about financing a new stadium in downtown Atlanta."

Arthur Blank is setting up the city to fleece them out of the cash to pay for a new stadium. What a guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Saints vs Panthers Thursday injury report: Thomas, Fowler and Easton miss practice Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints WR Michael Thomas headlines the Thursday Injury Report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 13
Fleur-de-Links, October 22: Recent injury report has star wide receiver limited Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Panthers injury report: Michael Thomas limited with new injury SR News Page Articles 0
Saints-Panthers Injury Report: Michael Thomas now dealing with hamstring issue Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs Panthers Wednesday injury report: Michael Thomas dealing with a hamstring Saints RSS News Feeds 0
bladerunner Wednesday‘s Injury report Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 22
Report: Panthers shut down facility ahead of Saints game after unconfirmed positive test Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints to play Panthers in Superdome this Sunday: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints 1st Quarter + 1 Game Report Card (Offense, Special Teams, Coaches) SR News Page Articles 0
Report: Michael Thomas held out of Chargers game and fined, not suspended by Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Report: NFL owners to vote on moving next New Orleans Super Bowl back one year to 2025 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Chargers vs. Saints: Pregame Report SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Chargers vs. Saints injury report, betting odds: Michael Thomas out, Joey Bosa questionable SR News Page Articles 0
Report: Saints WR Michael Thomas ruled out for Monday night after altercation with teammate Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints rule out WR Michael Thomas for Monday's game against Chargers: report Saints RSS News Feeds 0
ktmoze Saints 1st Qtr. Report on the Defensive Unit Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
3 Biggest takeaways from the New Orleans Saints vs the Los Angeles Chargers Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Fleur-de-Links, October 13: Saints eke out a victory over Los Angeles Chargers in Week 5 Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Drew Brees "feel crazy" after New Orleans Saints punish Los Angeles Chargers 30-27 Week 5 SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Emmanuel Sanders reacts to New Orleans Saints defeating Los Angeles Chargers SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Chargers score: Drew Brees rallies New Orleans to overtime win over Justin Herbert and Los Angeles SR News Page Articles 0
superchuck500 WR John Ross wants out of Cincinnati Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21
What if Drew Brees has a change of heart and wants to return for 2021? Do we risk losing Jameis like we did with Teddy or do we honor Drew's wish Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 99