Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons [MERGED... ] (1 Viewer)

saintsfanfl

They call me Boudreaux
Reaction score
While I find it hard to believe that this would actually happen, just the thought of it put a little smile on my face tonight. Anything to cause undo stress to Falcons fans in the offseason is OK in my book.

The mayor of Atlanta is warning city council members about business interests in Los Angeles who want to move the Falcons to the west coast. Team owner Arthur Blank shared that information with top city and state officials in their discussions about financing a new stadium in downtown Atlanta.

Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons - Atlanta News, Weather, Traffic, and Sports | FOX 5

Just the same ridiculous posturing we have witnessed over and over again. You'd think someone would finally call the NFL's bluff. I thought Minnesota might do it. Perhaps Atlanta will. Nah. No chance. Atl will pay like everyone else.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

As much as I would enjoy the Falcons moving out of Atlanta, I think they'll stay. If I had to pick, the Rams are the favorite to move.

Same posturing as all. That's why the nfl even though it would want a team in LA doesn't really want one it LA. Of course LA doesn't really care either so meh.

Negative!! Keep them the hell away from my city!! I have enough sorrow being aound niner fans. Keep the trash where it belongs!!

absolutely absurd to saddle taxpayers with the construction of a new stadium when the GA dome is barely twenty years old - with $300 million in upgrades as recently as 2009.

just absurdity. atlanta taxpayers should tell blanke he can have his fancy new playground stadium if he buys it himself.

Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons

FOX 5 Mobile: Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons
"FOX 5 has learned that the city of Los Angeles has expressed interest in acquiring the Atlanta Falcons.

Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed is warning city council members about business interests in Los Angeles who want to move the Falcons to the west coast. Team owner Arthur Blank shared that information with top city and state officials in their discussions about financing a new stadium in downtown Atlanta."

Arthur Blank is setting up the city to fleece them out of the cash to pay for a new stadium. What a guy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom