Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons [MERGED... ] (1 Viewer)

I don't wish this on any fan base. No fan base deserves to be plundered by losing their team cause of greedy owners who have US anti-trust exemptions. I was a die-hard Baltimore Colts fan and hated Isray. Can you imagine being a die-hard Brown's fan since the era of Paul Brown. And few of you had the real insider information as to how close it really was that our team would be the San Antonio Saints

I agree 100%. I also don't believe LA will ever get another team unless there is another expansion.
The only team I could even fathom moving if it were to happen, and is in such shambles, it seems, would be the Jets.
Not for one second do I believe it would happen, but wouldn't shock me one bit if it did.

Didn't kill the Niners rivalry back in the day:scratch:

Sorry to say but that wasn't a rivalry. That was just a slaughter. The equivalent of The ancient Israelites hating Babylon but too weak to fight back. Only during the Dome Patrol era did we stand a chance.

Why would any Saints fan want the Failcons to move to Los? The little brother rivalry we got going on is lovely right now. Trust and believe that LA sports fan are by far the worst of any kind. Even their teams win championships they start riots. The Lakers won the championship last year, and during the Laker Parade they started jumping on top of cop cars destroying everything in their path. The Falcon Saints rivalry will remain, and you think US Saints fans are going to get a warm welcome? I live in LA
, so I would hate to see Falcons gear surround me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom