Report: Los Angeles wants Falcons [MERGED... ] (1 Viewer)

The question is, will they be still in our division if they move?

Home Dep
pON5gisyAnA.gif

I might not enjoy seeing that happening because I'd laugh myself to death.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2

"he city of Los Angeles has been without an NFL franchise for almost two decades. In 1994, the Rams moved to St. Louis. A year later, the Raiders relocated to Oakland. Los Angeles remains the largest metropolitan area without pro football, and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell reportedly wants a team in the city."

I can not believe I am saying this, but make it happen Goodell!

No. Just No. I hate the falcons as much as anybody. But I remember when all the SA stuff was going on. As misguided as the Atlanta folks are, I don't want the NFL to steal their team and give it to LA. It's just not right.

No. Just No. I hate the falcons as much as anybody. But I remember when all the SA stuff was going on. As misguided as the Atlanta folks are, I don't want the NFL to steal their team and give it to LA. It's just not right.

I agree. Also, the Saints and Clowns have a Batman/Joker kind of thing going on. Who will we/thet hate if they move? It wouldn't be the same...

absolutely absurd to saddle taxpayers with the construction of a new stadium when the GA dome is barely twenty years old - with $300 million in upgrades as recently as 2009.

just absurdity. atlanta taxpayers should tell blanke he can have his fancy new playground stadium if he buys it himself.

I understand what you're saying, but that place is horrid, beyond horrid actually. One of the worse pro stadiums I've ever been in.

Sent from my HTC_Flyer_P512_NA using Tapatalk 2

Agree, I love hating them right where they are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom